•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Is it old pic or new one… recently it looked she has gone for Botox or some plastic surgery as her face looked different but if it’s a new one than she is looking like her old self again… which is good coz she looked absolutely stunning earlier 

One of the most beautiful actresses of BW❤️ 

Sadly she doesn't have a production house backing her😭. Talented outsiders are actually ignored barring few

Originally posted by Lostsoul11

One of the most beautiful actresses of BW❤️ 

Sadly she doesn't have a production house backing her😭. Talented outsiders are actually ignored barring few

I don’t understand whyyy though… she is absolutely stunning on screen… is a great dancer and acting wise not that bad… Do why Ananya n sara are getting chance after chance and she is getting none… infact all her movies are hit too… it’s a mystery to me 

Gosh, she looks bloody darn cute in the picture. 

Originally posted by rushi1981

I don’t understand whyyy though… she is absolutely stunning on screen… is a great dancer and acting wise not that bad… Do why Ananya n sara are getting chance after chance and she is getting none… infact all her movies are hit too… it’s a mystery to me 

Yeah non actresses like Janhvi, Sara, Ananya, Kriti,etc. have immense PR & production houses backing them through thick & thin. Disha deserves better scripts. She can not only act better than these actresses but also looks more beautiful & has great screen presence too

She is so gorgeous and talented. I am waiting to see her onscreen again❤️.

She WAS such a NATURAL cutie.