You will get more if you are posting your old threads here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You will get more if you are posting your old threads here😆
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha
Barbas merko Cecily Strong aur Maya Rudolph yaad aa gayele. They be hot 🔥
Kate merko hot nahin lagti, lekin super talent hai. Is clip ki yaad aa gayi:
I love this skit. Kate was awesome in it.. I hope finger fetish doesn't fall more in love with her now after seeing her in action. So hot..
Mate I love Maya too. Have you seen Tina and Fey at the Oscars? You tube.. their intro is EPIC!
hello cc or anywhere here is open to everyone 🤩esp sweet people !!Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Hello lovely people...🤗
May i come in😳
I thoroughly enjoyed the BB discussions here😆I guess you people already guessed it😆
Maine apne reactions se notifications bar diye hai
Then we have people like D3vil who enter and don’t even ask lol 😂
Between joking 🙃
My old posts are embarrassing. I don’t even recognise myself. 😆
Here’s one horrifying post at the height of my fan-girl mania. I was young, maaf karo.
hello cc or anywhere here is open to everyone 🤩esp sweet people !!
Then we have people like D3vil who enter and don’t even ask lol 😂
Between joking 🙃
I know dear...i was just being civil..thoda formality tho bantha hai especially if you have aunty image ,jo kahi bhi kishki bhi baath pe tapak padthi hai😆
That’s right Guddu lol in ur birthday thread made u 80 something lol 😂Originally posted by: Shwetha02
I know dear...i was just being civil..thoda formality tho bantha hai especially if you have aunty image ,jo kahi bhi kishki bhi baath pe tapak padthi hai😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
My old posts are embarrassing. I don’t even recognise myself. 😆
Here’s one horrifying post at the height of my fan-girl mania. I was young, maaf karo.
Embarrassing na ho..even i was maneet fan who watched geet episodes on repeat😆i have never posted on forum but i did checked the forum though😆
Okay scratch the other post. This is way worse. I’ve outshamed myself here and I thank God my ex crush would neverrrrrr see this.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/qubool-hai/3433327/damn-you-dramas-false-advertised-romance-scenes
wow you enjoy the old threads ? I go back and read the old chats all the time when I am missing members be it any forum. I was active in most expect tv serials lol 😂 I like controversy forums like big boss and debate mansion and this section
That’s right Guddu lol in ur birthday thread made u 80 something lol 😂
Yes he is the one..as i was posting kiron kher,farida jalal gifs😆
But anyway i am enjoying the image now especially i am not teenager either...aunty tho hoon
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
11