BOLLYWOOD CC #87 enter at your own risk !!- Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

63.6k

Users

52

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

G’daay 🤗

Oh trust me I noticed. 😆

You will get more if you are posting your old threads here😆

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Barbas merko Cecily Strong aur Maya Rudolph yaad aa gayele. They be hot 🔥

Kate merko hot nahin lagti, lekin super talent hai. Is clip ki yaad aa gayi:

https://youtu.be/PfPdYYsEfAE


I love this skit. Kate was awesome in it.. I hope finger fetish doesn't fall more in love with her now after seeing her in action. So hot..


Mate I love Maya too. Have you seen Tina and Fey at the Oscars? You tube.. their intro is EPIC!

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Hello lovely people...🤗

May i come in😳

I thoroughly enjoyed the BB discussions here😆I guess you people already guessed it😆

Maine apne reactions se notifications bar diye hai

hello cc or anywhere here is open to everyone 🤩esp sweet people !!

Then we have people like D3vil who enter and don’t even ask lol 😂
Between joking 🙃

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

You will get more if you are posting your old threads here😆

My old posts are embarrassing. I don’t even recognise myself. 😆

Here’s one horrifying post at the height of my fan-girl mania. I was young, maaf karo.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/1449227/my-name-is-samira-and-i-am-not-maans-mother

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

hello cc or anywhere here is open to everyone 🤩esp sweet people !!

Then we have people like D3vil who enter and don’t even ask lol 😂
Between joking 🙃

I know dear...i was just being civil..thoda formality tho bantha hai especially if you have aunty image ,jo kahi bhi kishki bhi baath pe tapak padthi hai😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

I know dear...i was just being civil..thoda formality tho bantha hai especially if you have aunty image ,jo kahi bhi kishki bhi baath pe tapak padthi hai😆

That’s right Guddu lol in ur birthday thread made u 80 something lol 😂
GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My old posts are embarrassing. I don’t even recognise myself. 😆

Here’s one horrifying post at the height of my fan-girl mania. I was young, maaf karo.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/1449227/my-name-is-samira-and-i-am-not-maans-mother

Embarrassing na ho..even i was maneet fan who watched geet episodes on repeat😆i have never posted on forum but i did checked the forum though😆

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

You will get more if you are posting your old threads here😆

Okay scratch the other post. This is way worse. I’ve outshamed myself here and I thank God my ex crush would neverrrrrr see this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/qubool-hai/3433327/damn-you-dramas-false-advertised-romance-scenes

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

You will get more if you are posting your old threads here😆

wow you enjoy the old threads ? I go back and read the old chats all the time when I am missing members be it any forum. I was active in most expect tv serials lol 😂 I like controversy forums like big boss and debate mansion and this section
GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

That’s right Guddu lol in ur birthday thread made u 80 something lol 😂

Yes he is the one..as i was posting kiron kher,farida jalal gifs😆

But anyway i am enjoying the image now especially i am not teenager either...aunty tho hoon

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 7 months ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".