इन प्यारे शब्दों के लिए आपका शुक्रिया. और इस गाने के सुझाव के लिए भी आपका शुक्रिया!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
इन प्यारे शब्दों के लिए आपका शुक्रिया. और इस गाने के सुझाव के लिए भी आपका शुक्रिया!
Originally posted by: 2AZ2YGFEBVFESNIG
Abhi soch raha hoon dil pukare aa re aa re record karoon... Par thoda mauka mil jaye akele hone ka... Warna log hasenge ki gala phaad raha hoon 🤭😳
@ bold - ahaa.. pehle wala bhi bahot acha tha, fir bhi I'll wait for re record too
Hahaha I know mera bhi weekend me gane ka isi reason se dabba gul ho jata hai.. 😆 As I said I am very shy, main tabhi gaati hun jab ghar me dusra koi praani na ho 😆
@ bold - ahaa.. pehle wala bhi bahot acha tha, fir bhi I'll wait for re record too
Hahaha I know mera bhi weekend me gane ka isi reason se dabba gul ho jata hai.. 😆 As I said I am very shy, main tabhi gaati hun jab ghar me dusra koi praani na ho 😆
Maine pehle kab gaya hai ye. I don't remember 🤔
Abhi mushkil se jaa ke gaane ka chance mila. Mujhe bhi badi embarassment si hoti hai ki koi gaate sunega to pata nahi kya soche 😳
Khair listen to this one -
Originally posted by: 4STLV7MELNSVY5BG
Maine pehle kab gaya hai ye. I don't remember 🤔
Abhi mushkil se jaa ke gaane ka chance mila. Mujhe bhi badi embarassment si hoti hai ki koi gaate sunega to pata nahi kya soche 😳
Khair listen to this one -
Hey bhagwan! So I did it again! Mujhe ye wala gana bhi tumhari awaz me suna hua sa lag raha tha 😆
Yayy you got the chance to sing. ⭐️ It was just beautiful! Sur bhi kya sahi lage huye the 👏 It was one of your best songs! Loved it! ❤️ Der se fir se bhi sunungi! Maza aaya!
Hey bhagwan! So I did it again! Mujhe ye wala gana bhi tumhari awaz me suna hua sa lag raha tha 😆
Yayy you got the chance to sing. ⭐️ It was just beautiful! Sur bhi kya sahi lage huye the 👏 It was one of your best songs! Loved it! ❤️ Der se fir se bhi sunungi! Maza aaya!
Achha I've been noticing that after I've started singing my voice is improving. I think I'm gonna continue this thing 😛
Originally posted by: 6Q3FVPYBIGWSFFT6
Achha I've been noticing that after I've started singing my voice is improving. I think I'm gonna continue this thing 😛
That is so true, it actually happens! Yes please continue singing. ⭐️ I never realised but mene kitne years ka break le liya tha bich me from singing.. ye toh VoIF thread ki bajeh se fir se shuru kiya, and not going to stop now
@Charu - mujhe ye batao ki in dono me kaun sa version zyada achha hai -
1)
Or
2)
beautiful smittenOriginally posted by: BEL2PXI4OPEI3YYB
Quoting you here cuz I'm about to upload two of my favorite songs by LM, and you said you're looking forward to my uploads, so you betttaaa love it. 😼
kidding. :) I don't think they turned out as good as I wanted em to, cuz I really struggle with high notes, which is pretty obvious in the first one. but I am too wiped to try them again. Here they go, and here's hoping people like it, or at the least very least like the fact that I attempted them. 😆
I recorded both on Smule, just so you know.
Satyam Shivam Sundaram: (if you get to the end, ignore me clearing my throat 🙈)
Pardesiya:
I need ur opinion -
I have posted two versions of dil pukare song above.
Which one do u think is better?
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3