Arey waah.. assignments lene ke liye ready ho khud se hi!! Ruko soch ke kuchh acha wala suggest karti hun.. 😃
Zyada tough mat batana please 😳
Waise i love this thread. It's Free from Negativity and full of positive vibes 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey waah.. assignments lene ke liye ready ho khud se hi!! Ruko soch ke kuchh acha wala suggest karti hun.. 😃
Zyada tough mat batana please 😳
Waise i love this thread. It's Free from Negativity and full of positive vibes 😊
Kya Jaanu Sajan
Originally posted by: EURIONLF3T4NPGCZ
That was lovely, Charu, waise, I would love to hear Agar Mujhse Mohabbat Hai in your voice. 😳
Thanks so much, Heisen. 😳
Sure.. would definitely try that song too. Like I said it yesterday for a song suggested by Shy.. if I get it right, I would tag you. If I don't then.. *abra ka daabra* forget you ever read this post! 😆
Ok... I'll try 🤓
I think he did sing it. Don't know why but my head hears it in his voice.
Gaaya tha kya Nathu?
Ok so you didn't.. then why am i hearing it in your voice! Haven't you sung it in antakshari even?
I think he did sing it. Don't know why but my head hears it in his voice.
Gaaya tha kya Nathu?
Nahi... Ye nahi gaya tha.
Par iska antara bahut tough hai. Shayad multiple voice type bhi kuch hai na?
Plus sur ke variations bhi bahut zyada hai 😳
Thanks so much, Heisen. 😳
Sure.. would definitely try that song too. Like I said it yesterday for a song suggested by Shy.. if I get it right, I would tag you. If I don't then.. *abra ka daabra* forget you ever read this post! 😆
Give it a try, I'm sure even what you consider a "bad" performance would be good for us. 😳 I heard your Aap Ki Nazaron, Shwetha posted it here, that was beautiful too.
Ok so you didn't.. then why am i hearing it in your voice! Haven't you sung it in antakshari even?
No... I haven't 😆
Originally posted by: 2RHRNPZAJK4YQOKX
Nahi... Ye nahi gaya tha.
Par iska antara bahut tough hai. Shayad multiple voice type bhi kuch hai na?
Plus sur ke variations bhi bahut zyada hai 😳
Ohh okay.. then do sing it. I can already hear it in my head as I said and it sounds really good.
Yes antara is tough indeed! All the besttt!
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3