Originally posted by: IMGOH7FFRX5IYI3T
I just remembered this song and listened it on YouTube again. Aap bhi sun ke dekhna. Lyrics and singing both are top notch
Sure I will.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IMGOH7FFRX5IYI3T
I just remembered this song and listened it on YouTube again. Aap bhi sun ke dekhna. Lyrics and singing both are top notch
Sure I will.
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
am gonna post my humble attempts at a few Lata di songs I heard some ladies sing recently to commemorate her life.
Will do so in reverb... so I can make them disappear. 😆
Yes please do 👍🏼
Originally posted by: GG4P3UNQYOEJBN4C
Shwetha try Charu wala method. Record on mobile and then upload on that site. Even I'm doing this now.
Why so?😕
Vocaroo mein direct record kar sakte na hum?
I also record on my mobile first and then upload on the site. Usse better record hota hai.
I also record on my mobile first and then upload on the site. Usse better record hota hai.
Haan par phone pe record and then upload bhi mujhe theek laga. Plus some people are having problem of echo etc while recording online.
Usme I always face some glitch with volume.. it automatically goes up or down on its own It also changes my voice a bit. So I use it just for uploading.
why and where are you guys uploading?😕
main toh bas
Record, click on save & share, copy the link and paste it here. Simple😆
Ye song dekho sab log. Kitna tough hai. Breathing space to na ke barabar hai
Originally posted by: hasini009
why and where are you guys uploading?😕
main toh basRecord, click on save & share, copy the link and paste it here. Simple😆
There's an option of uploading the voice records. Go to the site and then look at upper right side. You will find that option.
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3