Originally posted by: YCCV3Y5A62DV53XB
Shwetha try Charu wala method. Record on mobile and then upload on that site. Even I'm doing this now.
You caught me...socha double post kehkar chup jaoongi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: YCCV3Y5A62DV53XB
Shwetha try Charu wala method. Record on mobile and then upload on that site. Even I'm doing this now.
You caught me...socha double post kehkar chup jaoongi😆
What are you saying Shwetha!! It was in perfect sur and taal! ❤️ Thank you sooooo much for sharing it.. Yayyyy 🥳 Loved it ❤️⭐️
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Ok..i tried for the love i have for latha songs. this one is one of favorite❤️
I hope it is uploaded correctly
P.s.Sur aur taal se mera koi dur se bhi rishthedaari nahi hai😆
Abhi kuch echo and volume up down jaisa ho raha hai. Try Charu wala method; it works quite well.
P.s. i was searching ki double post hai to original wali kaha gayi 😆
Ohhh I don't clearly remember the lyrics but yes have heard it before, not that much though. You sang it really well ⭐️ It's a tough song!
Originally posted by: SZYMHK65JMGM2WJQ
Abhi kuch echo and volume up down jaisa ho raha hai. Try Charu wala method; it works quite well.
P.s. i was searching ki double post hai to original wali kaha gayi 😆
Haan ye volume ka up down is such a headache on that site
Aur main sochu kya bol raha hai ye ladka 😆
Originally posted by: KR4NWQESLWJIA57X
Abhi kuch echo and volume up down jaisa ho raha hai. Try Charu wala method; it works quite well.
P.s. i was searching ki double post hai to original wali kaha gayi 😆
I recorded using phone and then tried to upload as well.seems i can't post links using my phone.only laptop works for me!
@ bold ek baar gala thik ho jaye tab koshish karoongi😆
@ red🤣🤣
Ohhh I don't clearly remember the lyrics but yes have heard it before, not that much though. You sang it really well ⭐️ It's a tough song!
I just remembered this song and listened it on YouTube again. Aap bhi sun ke dekhna. Lyrics and singing both are top notch
am gonna post my humble attempts at a few Lata di songs I heard some ladies sing recently to commemorate her life.
In the evening... will do so in reverb... so I can make them disappear. 😆
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3