lol 😆 aree I thought it was going strong by looking at the page numbers of that thread, don’t tell me wahaan bhi wohi chal raha hai jo har Thread mein chalta hai aaj kal after 2/3 pages - anything else but topic related baatein 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol 😆 aree I thought it was going strong by looking at the page numbers of that thread, don’t tell me wahaan bhi wohi chal raha hai jo har Thread mein chalta hai aaj kal after 2/3 pages - anything else but topic related baatein 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
lol 😆 aree I thought it was going strong by looking at the page numbers of that thread, don’t tell me wahaan bhi wohi chal raha hai jo har Thread mein chalta hai aaj kal after 2/3 pages - anything else but topic related baatein 😆
Only Jess and I are committed to the game. Both of us took time from working to playing. Itna committment kahin pe bhi dekha ho toh batao
In whatever posts you quoted me, I am not able to see them as that thread got trashed (shareef members one) 😆 kya post kiya tha, FOTW?
What absolute rubbish. You come to Canada, leaving Punjab, and want a say? For what? These twats will never go back, and will bask in the privilege the country provides - but want to have a Khalistan. How pathetically stupid are they to even think that they have any say? Send them to the sun, I'm sure even Punjab doesn't want them.
How do they even figure a Khalistan will survive? Do they think the Punjab in Pakistan will join them? How many borders, Visas, economic stability - like what even?
Originally posted by: quiet_chaos
What absolute rubbish. You come to Canada, leaving Punjab, and want a say? For what? These twats will never go back, and will bask in the privilege the country provides - but want to have a Khalistan. How pathetically stupid are they to even think that they have any say? Send them to the sun, I'm sure even Punjab doesn't want them.
How do they even figure a Khalistan will survive? Do they think the Punjab in Pakistan will join them? How many borders, Visas, economic stability - like what even?
They don't have answers to that. They don't even know what a Khalistan today would be. They just show up for a community gathering.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
In whatever posts you quoted me, I am not able to see them as that thread got trashed (shareef members one) 😆 kya post kiya tha, FOTW?
Mai 2 post ko quote kiya tha
Post 1 -
🤩🤩
This is the right answer
Post 2 -
Mai Bollywood forum me gossip aur discussion ke liye hi ata hu
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
But it may not work as well since 6 planets are in retrograde right now. Which also explains my insanely hyperactive and soon to regret behavior the last three days. But whose counting
SIX? Can you tell me how long this has been happening so I know how far back I can excuse my behavior?
online world has it's benefits. It's so easy to get rid of garbage. No clingy stuff to suffer through, just a click of the button. 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
SIX? Can you tell me how long this has been happening so I know how far back I can excuse my behavior?
Girl I gotcha
Pluto, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Venus and mothefcuking MERCURY
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Girl I gotcha
Pluto, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Venus and mothefcuking MERCURY
Scratch Venus off. It’s Neptune
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0