Yeh bahut maaregi tujheOriginally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Nahi ayenge
Wo hi thread mein article dala tha na mai jisme Karan Johar bola ki Suhana nahi ayegi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Yeh bahut maaregi tujheOriginally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Nahi ayenge
Wo hi thread mein article dala tha na mai jisme Karan Johar bola ki Suhana nahi ayegi
So, both bottom each other?
Journalism these days..
https://twitter.com/frustindian/status/1571778695710539777?s=46&t=rPlAeg1goJc0jLYLhHXYDA
22 years old beaten to death for not wearing Hijab in Iran, women are protesting. And in India, feminists are shouting for the opposite. Ahh the priorities. 😆
https://twitter.com/drninaansary/status/1570765510215888899?s=46&t=rPlAeg1goJc0jLYLhHXYDA
They are in India protesting for someone's right to wear what they want no? Just because something worse happened elsewhere doesn’t make their efforts for human rights waste. The girl in Iran should've had the right not to wear Hijab if she didn’t want to so do the ones in India if they want to wear.Originally posted by: IOAFOHJI6VQBB6FO
22 years old beaten to death for not wearing Hijab in Iran, women are protesting. And in India, feminists are shouting for the opposite. Ahh the priorities. 😆
https://twitter.com/drninaansary/status/1570765510215888899?s=46&t=rPlAeg1goJc0jLYLhHXYDA
RIP poor girl.
For clarification purposes I’m not a feminist and I don’t agree with 80% of what's happening in the world today. Everything is a mess.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0