Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Yeah I was saying you forgot to include them in the list of already made topics 😆
I included them in enjoyment category 😆
The day is not far when everyone will make posts through voice notes only
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Nooooooooo 😭 I thought I haven't seen her around in a while! What's her ID now?
Let’s chk with Supari khala’s third eye first 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Dang it. Right after I thought I knew who they were. All that detective level thinking down the drain 😆
Who, who, whose MID it was?😲
wo hibernate kyun hua, someone asked his/her H&W kya?😆
Pehle aap humein baataiyen ki Suhana Aryan ayenge KWK pe ya phir nahin.
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Pehle aap humein baataiyen ki Suhana Aryan ayenge KWK pe ya phir nahin.
Nahi ayenge
Wo hi thread mein article dala tha na mai jisme Karan Johar bola ki Suhana nahi ayegi
Were KJo and Manish ever officially a thing? It’d blow my mind if they never even had a FwB thing going.
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Were KJo and Manish ever officially a thing? It’d blow my mind if they never even had a FwB thing going.
It was at the end of Badhaai Do. Gulshan Devaiah was explaining the gay pairing thing to I think to the jeeja. He was saying a king-king can happen, a king queen can happen, but a queen-queen doesn't. Matlab, two effeminate males can't be a couple.
So, that Kjo-Manish thing was just speculation. When those two used to go to Dubai for vacay, they used to go there to have fun with gigolos.
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
It was at the end of Badhaai Do. Gulshan Devaiah was explaining the gay pairing thing to I think to the jeeja. He was saying a king-king can happen, a king queen can happen, but a queen-queen doesn't. Matlab, two effeminate males can't be a couple.
So, that Kjo-Manish thing was just speculation. When those two used to go to Dubai for vacay, they used to go their to have fun with gigolos.
A queen-queen is a lot more common than a king-king.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0