Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

i am also liking their chemistry. Bahot cute lagte dono. 

Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

So, I finally finished watching all the episodes and Boy! I effing love the Arjun and Rajjo chemistry.😆 It hasn't even been 50 episodes and I already ship these two so bad that I don't want Urvashi near Arjun.🤣 Might I add that I'm now simping for Arjun too.☺️ Someone please join me.😆

Simp GIFs | Tenor

The way Arjun is so protective of Rajjo is so sweet and might I say 'Hot'!🤣 And the way he looks at her mesmerized is just soo☺️☺️☺️ I'm pretty sure he's gonna say I ❤️ U first.😆

Rajjo is just that  innocent little cute bean that you just want to protect from all the evil in the world. Yaar, she is just sooooo cute. Rajjo is that clueless, naive village girl who has no knowledge of the evil lurking outside. The best thing is that you don't feel annoyed or irritated or cringe when you see her. Though, I love her and want her to be with Arjun, I really don't want her to be with the Thakurs. They're gonna break her so bad. I so don't want that. 😭

Yaar, Sitara, I'm willing to pay you to not make Rajjo that doormat mahaan FL. Just let her live her life and accomplish her dreams. Yeah, I know it's not happening.

I'm already scared on what would happen if Rajjo gets married to Arjun. The mother will explode, the ex-fiancee will explode and become a psycho and would keep trying to kill Rajjo, the SIL would put ghee to the fire considering she doesn't really like Arjun. And then we have Pushkar uncle? I really don't Rajjo to go through all this hell at all.😒 

PS: How old is Celeste btw? 😆 

PPS: We really need some ArJjo FF's. 😳 Authors, Assemble.

even i was curious about the show.... thinking of giving it a try, especially after reading your review

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mad_Maxx

even i was curious about the show.... thinking of giving it a try, especially after reading your review

Do give a try. I can't guarantee a good story but the acting of some actors is brilliant. Especially the chemistry b/w the leads.

Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Do give a try. I can't guarantee a good story but the acting of some actors is brilliant. Especially the chemistry b/w the leads.

definitely i'll watch .. n any ways its its 25 epi so...