Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Paisa GIFs | Tenor

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Like wtf is wrong with this woman  She has such poor taste in men đź¤˘ I don’t understand why would beautiful and independent girls like her wanna associate themselves with such scumbags, first Sajid and now him đź¤” â€śMan of her dreams”?  Iss bandi ka koi screw dheela hai. Honestly she seems like an opportunist/gold digger. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

Like wtf is wrong with this woman  She has such poor taste in men đź¤˘ I don’t understand why would beautiful and independent girls like her wanna associate themselves with such scumbags, first Sajid and now him đź¤” â€śMan of her dreams”?  Iss bandi ka koi screw dheela hai. Honestly she seems like an opportunist/gold digger. 

Nora distanced herself after knowing his shady activities but ms Fernandez was way too greedy. Found on reddit that her family in Bahrain too have shady reputation.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Nora distanced herself after knowing his shady activities but ms Fernandez was way too greedy. Found on reddit that her family in Bahrain too have shady reputation.

I’m convinced Redditors would do a better job working for the FBI and MI6 than most of their employees.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She is a material girl. Any one who gives her money, is her honey.