Are you sure that is Ayesha? She doesn't look like Ayesha at all. I am not very sure
I hope it's ayesha only.
https://twitter.com/siyavt6/status/1570399627160993797?t=XmaeEbIa0AFDCpNNelW3Cw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you sure that is Ayesha? She doesn't look like Ayesha at all. I am not very sure
I hope it's ayesha only.
https://twitter.com/siyavt6/status/1570399627160993797?t=XmaeEbIa0AFDCpNNelW3Cw&s=19
It doesn’t look like her. It looks like PL
It's Not PL. Posted her pic in this thread, you can see.
Mere paas shabd nhi hain🤢
Yeh weekend tak le ayenge dusri patni ko...kitani cheap si wording hai naa dialogues ki😡
But Sai's swag 👏
They sell toxicity
Mere paas shabd nhi hain🤢
Yeh weekend tak le ayenge dusri patni ko...kitani cheap si wording hai naa dialogues ki😡
But Sai's swag 👏
They sell toxicity
They sell toxicity sai ki fierceness ke dum pe.
Usko strong dikha ke.
Sai is the saddest FL so far in terms of circumstances and the partner she was given, even Anupama had her mayka which she didn’t go to but still and had supporters and she has anuj.
Patralekha STFU😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. This ph is trollworthy. Crap promo🤢. Why will sai go to that zoo niwas😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
Originally posted by: nikita05
https://twitter.com/NainaAlex24/status/1570345508249501697?s=20&t=64YhN-AKVvDQKR_LM3KH4Q
What is this? Two day yoga connection se butt to butt connection for butt (Bhatt) couple 🤣
Looks like they r sharing something else.
In orange dress or blue one. I am confused😅.