Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Is any one still interested in reading the updates ? Should I restart the WUs ? Please leave your reply here .
No...I stopped watching it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Is any one still interested in reading the updates ? Should I restart the WUs ? Please leave your reply here .
No...I stopped watching it.
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Please share a bit of what’s going on now Diksha
I don’t know exactly, but what I could make it out from the precap is they are showing a modified Lord Venkatashwara story. Basically rinse and repeat of what they showed between Radha, Krishna and Rukmini..🤢🤢
yeah I agree …Radha as Bhargavi weeping for Krisha as Srinivas… and a Rukmini as Padmavati getting jealous of RK love n being possessive for her husband .Originally posted by: diksha710
I don’t know exactly, but what I could make it out from the precap is they are showing a modified Lord Venkatashwara story. Basically rinse and repeat of what they showed between Radha, Krishna and Rukmini..🤢🤢
Same story as Dwarika times . Story has not moved an inch sines we left two yrs back .