Is This Show Still On Air?
Or It Has Ended?
Don't Watch It Don't Have Start Bharat.
Is This Show Still On Air?
Or It Has Ended?
Don't Watch It Don't Have Start Bharat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes it is still going
Originally posted by: G_for_Ganga
Yes it is still going
Ok Thanks For Replying.
Yeah its still going on and they are making fictional khichdi of Lord Venkateshwara story just to drag the show till it reaches 1000 episodes 🤪🤣so that they can boast about their show being the most successful mythological show.
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Yeah its still going on and they are making fictional khichdi of Lord Venkateshwara story just to drag the show till it reaches 1000 episodes 🤪🤣so that they can boast about their show being the most successful mythological show.
You know I've been finding even precap very boring off lately. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Yeah its still going on and they are making fictional khichdi of Lord Venkateshwara story just to drag the show till it reaches 1000 episodes 🤪🤣so that they can boast about their show being the most successful mythological show.
Do you know what number are they on? 😆🤣
No idea. That’s why I asked 🤣🤣
I read somewhere that 1000 episodes would be completed in August. They're quite close to their target. 😅
Also, I hate their cheap costumes. 🤡
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I read somewhere that 1000 episodes would be completed in August. They're quite close to their target. 😅
Also, I hate their cheap costumes. 🤡
Wow Omg A 1000 Episodes
The Show Needs To End