Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kali420

I won't trust Aryan is butcherd yet despite popular opinion he has proved every one wrong before I trust he will again. 

If he won't I will not be able to survive this...tragedy of events even with the reruns 😵

From all the updates I am reading looks like I have to take back my words !!

Oh god no...not even a single good epi ...when is thenlast epi 😭

Sadika1011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kali420

From all the updates I am reading looks like I have to take back my words !!

Oh god no...not even a single good epi ...when is thenlast epi 😭

Its the first time ever that I am skipping an Imlie episode since I started watching Imlie 😭

I don’t know why but I have a feeling Aryan will keep Imlie’s request to come before her last breath  my heart is broken and I give up for real this time.

“Toh saans tootne se pehele tum ajana Aryan.”💔

And most likely that’s what will happen. After giving birth to their baby by herself Aryan will come and they both will die together. That’s all the makers are gonna give us.😭

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

We had a similar topic pre wedding... I will come back and post my reply soon

focus7 thumbnail

They rushed this part like crazy, this is the part they should have dragged and made it more solid. Imlie being confused about what she feels, how is this different etc. They rushed the wedding sequence I couldn’t even relate 

Sana2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think it was Adini wedding for them both...

Aryan - recognised his feeling and hence kept her payal, though he wasn't ready to acknowledge them..

Imlie - when Aryan held her hand and lead her in DDLJ costumes, which if you think about it is quite an intimate gesture, I've never held my boss' hand, and she realised that she was not repulsed or uncomfortable with it and she trusted him to lead her, I think that surprised her.. not saying she knew was in love with him but she accepted that he was different for her...

Sadika1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana2020

I think it was Adini wedding for them both...

Aryan - recognised his feeling and hence kept her payal, though he wasn't ready to acknowledge them..

Imlie - when Aryan held her hand and lead her in DDLJ costumes, which if you think about it is quite an intimate gesture, I've never held my boss' hand, and she realised that she was not repulsed or uncomfortable with it and she trusted him to lead her, I think that surprised her.. not saying she knew was in love with him but she accepted that he was different for her...

I am sure Aryan started to fall for her the moment he kept the paper with her name on it, but he didn't want to acknowledge it to himself either lol. But for Imlie she was surprised when he took her to dance. I think she started to see him as more like a friend at that point.