Music Chit Chat Corner # 25- Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52k

Users

59

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum


thanks! I was at someone's home 2 months ago who's very well-connected to music circles in India. I was visiting him first time and started with Woh Shaam Kucch Ajeeb Thi to impress him. Something about that song really tugs at the heart... and plays deep in the mind. My next song was a light Mehdi Hasan song from an old film- i think they messed up the recording, so dont have it.


tagging awida....

Thank you very much . I listened to all your songs.. and I got nostalgic like everytime I listen to your voice. I am not from India.. but I love listening to Indian songs, specially Bollywood songs. I stopped watching Bollywood since 15 yrs, because they don't make beautifull songs anymore. I prefer listening to the old songs.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Recently listened to this song. Find it very underrated. Didn't like the video much but got addicted to the song and lyrics. Sharing it here 😍😍



https://youtu.be/bFC3QeVE8pk

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Good luck for round 5

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Thanks for sharing! Nostalgia Alert ❤️

Falguni Pathak songs have such an innocence of their own + so catchy

Now this one will be stuck in my head the whole day 😆

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

thanks so much!!! Means a lot. Feel bad that the music was so loud, but that just means I'll have to try it again. Yes, please feel free to download if there's an option, else someone will have to advise best way to send it across.

Yes, there is an option. Thank you!

Cheers..

SunqianFan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All the best for round 5 isamreen 😳.

Image. Remember me 🤣

SuguruGeto thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Good luck for round 5

Thank you 🤗

SuguruGeto thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Thanks for sharing! Nostalgia Alert ❤️

Falguni Pathak songs have such an innocence of their own + so catchy

Now this one will be stuck in my head the whole day 😆

Hi tanu been seeing you around BWF 🤗 but the threads were not good for interactions

How are you? Here is a song to you

https://youtu.be/0Qs-Suk42dY

SuguruGeto thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

All the best for round 5 isamreen 😳.

Image. Remember me 🤣

Mishtea where were you 🤗

You changed your ID too 😆 you have been surely missed my dear..

@B- Thank you 😊

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".