Feel free to post songs you like, rant about music you can't get out of your mind, and general discussion related to Bollywood music.
Feel free to post songs you like, rant about music you can't get out of your mind, and general discussion related to Bollywood music.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello all 
I am here to spam my moods through music.
I will be posting the edits and og songs
So let's start
Arz Kiya Hai....
Tumhein...

Apna.....

Bana Ne....

Ki....
![]()
Kasam....

WARNING: SMITTEN LOOK AWAY
Khaayi Hai..... Khaayi Hai....
![]()
🤡
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Arz Kiya Hai....
Tumhein...
Apna.....
Bana Ne....
Ki....
Kasam....
WARNING: SMITTEN LOOK AWAY
Khaayi Hai..... Khaayi Hai....
🤡
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is soooooooooo good!
I really love this song...
Allu arjun as Arya is ❤️
Tu meri neendo me sota hai, tu mere Ashqon me rota hai
Sargoshi si hai khayalo me, tu na ho phir b tu hota hai
Hi newbie here - looking to discuss Bollywood music.
Not allowed to post hyperlinks but can't get this song "Aahista" from "Laila Majnu" out of my head.
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k