🏏Asia Cup 2022: Sri Lanka v/s Bangladesh, Match--5 🏏- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

404

Views

10.2k

Users

17

Likes

552

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

What do you mean by tum log?

It is hum log 🀣


Mujhe to bee ne bulaya yahan.. i m innocent😌

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Mujhe to bee ne bulaya yahan.. i m innocent😌

Hawwww


Let's talk in MorningπŸ˜†

Bye πŸ‘‹

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Hawwww


Let's talk in MorningπŸ˜†

Bye πŸ‘‹


Ab bhi kuch bacha hai talk ke liye🀣


Bye good nightπŸ‘‹

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Itni jaldi cameo appearance dene aayi thiπŸ€”


Good nightπŸ€—Hope to see u soon again.. nexf match me jab aao tag meπŸ˜†

Ek baje tak ruk to gayi πŸ˜† ab kya poori raat ruk jau πŸ€ͺ ajkal I try to sleep early coz subah bohot kaam hota hai ☹️


Will tag you next time πŸ€— agar tags functional rahe to πŸ€ͺ varna tum apni hawkeye vision leke dhoond lena mujhe 🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ek baje tak ruk to gayi πŸ˜† ab kya poori raat ruk jau πŸ€ͺ ajkal I try to sleep early coz subah bohot kaam hota hai ☹️


Will tag you next time πŸ€— agar tags functional rahe to πŸ€ͺ varna tum apni hawkeye vision leke dhoond lena mujhe 🀣


I just saw the time🀣So jao


Kisi aur ko keh dena to tag meπŸ˜†

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Humne iss thread ka kya haal kiya hain 🀣

Kitna accha to lag raha hai Vibrant and lovely

Thode off topic chale gaye but I'm sure neither SL nor BD minds it too much πŸ€ͺ🀣

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

How come you can tag but I can't? 🧐

Nainsaafi nahi chalegi πŸ‘Ώ

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Mujhe to bee ne bulaya yahan.. i m innocent😌

Chal hat 🀣 you were in your chupke chupke stalking mode way before I even arrived 🀣


Badi ayi innocent 🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Chal hat 🀣 you were in your chupke chupke stalking mode way before I even arrived 🀣


Badi ayi innocent 🀣


Tum to sone gayi thi nasmiley7


I was silent haan not hidingsmiley36 I m innocent😌

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to Sri Lanka for winning the match and reaching Super 4.πŸ₯³

I must say this is another interesting match which kept fans at the edge of their seats.

When SL was 3 down for 67 in the 8th over, I thought their chances at winning have gone down. But, Dasun, Asitha and Dhanika made sure they reach Super 4.πŸ‘

Cheers..

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain Β· 28 days ago

Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti Β· 6 days ago

🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain Β· 6 days ago

BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 Β· 10 days ago

🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...

Expand β–Ό
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 Β· 23 days ago

🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...

Expand β–Ό
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".