Originally posted by: Palak2812
Well I have a short height
I get conscious about it at times
So that's why I call myself Chotu then saying height kam hain ya kuch
Bcoz it sounds cute π€£
@b:R we twinsπ
Hum kaise maan le u r cuteπ€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Well I have a short height
I get conscious about it at times
So that's why I call myself Chotu then saying height kam hain ya kuch
Bcoz it sounds cute π€£
@b:R we twinsπ
Hum kaise maan le u r cuteπ€£
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Well I have a short height
I get conscious about it at times
So that's why I call myself Chotu then saying height kam hain ya kuch
Bcoz it sounds cute π€£
Me tooππ
But Mai toh pride se bolti hoon mujhse baat karne ke liye sab mere saamne sar jhukate hainππ
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ab wahan thodi jaungi.. tumhare ghar rukungiπTum rehna ab wahanπ
Main to ghar laut bhi ayi aur ab sone ja rahi hoon
Tum yaha pe hoti to ab tak jhaadu ka waar experience kar leti π€£
Chalo goodnight girls π€ nice talking to you
@palak
@rashi
@kusum
Tags to kaam karne se rahe π€ͺ consider yourself tagged π€£
Itni jaldi cameo appearance dene aayi thiπ€
Good nightπ€Hope to see u soon again.. nexf match me jab aao tag meπ
Humne iss thread ka kya haal kiya hain π€£
Chalo goodnight girls π€ nice talking to you
@palak
@rashi
@kusum
Tags to kaam karne se rahe π€ͺ consider yourself tagged π€£
Good night π€
Me also goingππ bye byeπ
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Itni jaldi cameo appearance dene aayi thiπ€
Good nightπ€Hope to see u soon again.. nexf match me jab aao tag meπ
Mujhe bhi π
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Humne iss thread ka kya haal kiya hain π€£
Match khatam so chillπTum log kahin bhi start ho jate hoπ€£
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Nah i just talked abt his performance nd bachhon wali harkatπ€£Teddy pe tum dono aayeπ
It's a natural progression of topic ππ€£
What do you mean by tum log?
It is hum log π€£
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
31