Finally a fresh couple at least Hum TV gives fresh faces a chance...unlike Geo who has the same actors in every drama
bTW is this Bilals first drama? I thought he only did movies
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally a fresh couple at least Hum TV gives fresh faces a chance...unlike Geo who has the same actors in every drama
bTW is this Bilals first drama? I thought he only did movies
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Finally a fresh couple at least Hum TV gives fresh faces a chance...unlike Geo who has the same actors in every drama
bTW is this Bilals first drama? I thought he only did movies
Yes. He did movies only and a telefilm.
Lol, Bilal can't act for life. 😆
Written by:Khizer Idrees
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Written by:Khizer Idrees
Any idea about his other dramas? How he is as a writer?
Laapata drama ka writer hai Badshah begum ka director hai
At least the pairing looks new and the actor is good looking
The lead pair don't give me any hope acting wise. Bilal can't act. Maya is mediocre. The only project she did really well in acting wise was Jo Bichar Gaye and that was more because of Haissam Hussain who is one of the best directors in Pakistan. It's still insane that Maya became such a big name because she is so mediocre as an actress. Meanwhile actresses like Sajal and Yumna did so many projects for years before finally getting recognized.
This actor is even worse than Ali rehmam😔. I am not excited at all.
This actor is even worse than Ali rehmam😔. I am not excited at all.
This is such a huge compliment.😆