Originally posted by: Anilaanu
Update screenshots also...its another level enjoyment 😃
I am sure I will get a lot of content for sasta review today! Will do that and will tag you!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Anilaanu
Update screenshots also...its another level enjoyment 😃
I am sure I will get a lot of content for sasta review today! Will do that and will tag you!
I guess the episode will be up by that time. I am just gathering energy to watch and type written update today 🤣
May the force be with you 👍

Batao batao 🤪
With so many Stars on Patralekha's eyelids, I am sure there will be Wars here, there and everywhere
Star wars
With so many Stars on Patralekha's eyelids, I am sure there will be Wars here, there and everywhere

Told you na. How can she get preggo without doing the deed? What's wrong with u mool didi ,alee yaal . Aap thikh ho na 😔.
. And her BG is D - 😳.Every day, every single day, I see this crying baby in this forum. Why? Mishy? Whyyyy? 
Told you na. How can she get preggo without doing the deed? What's wrong with u mool didi ,alee yaal . . 
Put Savi baby s pic sometimes.
I love this phutku gabbo baby . She / he is too cute to handle ☺️. Look at her chubby chubby cheeks and beautiful hair ☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. She gives me babyfetish 😬😬🤦🏽♀️🤣🤣🤣.Every day, every single day, I see this crying baby in this forum. Why? Mishy? Whyyyy?
Told you na. How can she get preggo without doing the deed? What's wrong with u mool didi ,alee yaal . .