
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 68
Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions
Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.
Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.





WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 68
Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions
Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.
Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.




Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

PATRAKAAR . Can they have a secret lob story . They look so hot ☺️☺️.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
PATRAKAAR . Can they have a secret lob story . They look so hot ☺️☺️.
Plz omilekha deserve khushi
Kab tak pakhi virat naam k illusion k peeeche bhakti rahegi when she can have real khushi😭
Precap is lol!!
Pakhi bani Parvati literally 🤣
And what a flip of Ashwini too...seems all have accepted her😆
I will be appointed as ldc...most probably in court or collectorate (revenue)...I passed with 3rd rank in my district 😎
You won't change 😡now pakhi will come in your dreams tonightOriginally posted by: mysticriver
ViRakhi ftw
. Have fun with her . You deserve this 😤😤😤😤😤.Congratulations 🥳🥳Originally posted by: Anilaanu
I will be appointed as ldc...most probably in court or collectorate (revenue)...I passed with 3rd rank in my district 😎
🤗. Good luck 😳.Originally posted by: nikita05
Precap is lol!!
Pakhi bani Parvati literally 🤣
And what a flip of Ashwini too...seems all have accepted her😆
Btw ek genuine koschan: Patralekha ab Ashwini ko kya bulayegi? Aai ya Ashwini mami?
congratulations dear 😊... I'm trying in government hospital ...but no result still☹Originally posted by: Anilaanu
I will be appointed as ldc...most probably in court or collectorate (revenue)...I passed with 3rd rank in my district 😎