KDB New promo - Arjun/Karan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

So as usual, Luthra family is lattoo over Arjun. 

Kabhi Rishabh par bhi ho jao aisay😡

Preeta declares Arjun is not Karan emotionally. Arjun triggers memories of Karan. She doesn’t like Arjun or his behaviour. 

We know Karan & Arjun are same person. 

We know Karan & Arjun’s behaviour has not changed too. 

Preeta constantly tries to convince Anjali to quit her job with Arjun as he is not a nice person and she probably sees the red flag ( bolnay main kya jaata hai that Preeta is that perceptive😆) 

The person is same, behaviour & character is same, just the face ( height & voice too) is different. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChecaQBDWUA/?igshid=NDRkN2NkYzU=

Edited by ws_loki - 1 years ago

Well that's Preeta's thing isn't it...she meets a guy thinks him bad news and those bad feelings attracts her to the guy until she falls for him...she respects a guy at first sight, be sure she will always be platonic towards him, never gonna love him that way...happened with Karan and Rishabh...now same things are happening with Arjun and that is why she is so adamant, trying to deny to herself he doesn't remind her of Karan... 

Originally posted by urmita

Well that's Preeta's thing isn't it...she meets a guy thinks him bad news and those bad feelings attracts her to the guy until she falls for him...she respects a guy at first sight, be sure she will always be platonic towards him, never gonna love him that way...happened with Karan and Rishabh...now same things are happening with Arjun and that is why she is so adamant, trying to deny to herself he doesn't remind her of Karan... 

She is going to end up misleading Rishabh in the process. It is already happening in tonight's episode. She wants to avoid Arjun so she asks Rishabh to be with her. Rishabh is surprised and asks her the reason and she gives a vague reason that she....the family needs him. From Rishabh's expression, he immediately understood that he put her in a spot and now he will wonder does Preeta want more from him.

Originally posted by ws_loki

She is going to end up misleading Rishabh in the process. It is already happening in tonight's episode. She wants to avoid Arjun so she asks Rishabh to be with her. Rishabh is surprised and asks her the reason and she gives a vague reason that she....the family needs him. From Rishabh's expression, he immediately understood that he put her in a spot and now he will wonder does Preeta want more from him.

She already has done that by marrying Rishabh...I mean its been years and its clear she still is Karan's wife at heart no matter how hard she tries to act like Rishabh's wife in front of family and Rishabh sort of knows that...Rishabh always loved her so maybe this marriage of name only made sense to him...he is protecting her, taking care of her...But Preeta loved and married Karan and Rishabh is karan's big bro and she will never love him that way, she knows this..and coz of that it was so much wrong of her to even agree to marry Rishabh...I mean if she could have moved on and be really Rishabh's wife then fine ok...but this...this is just wrong...

I do hope Rishabh doesn't develop too much false hope...

Originally posted by urmita

She already has done that by marrying Rishabh...I mean its been years and its clear she still is Karan's wife at heart no matter how hard she tries to act like Rishabh's wife in front of family and Rishabh sort of knows that...Rishabh always loved her so maybe this marriage of name only made sense to him...he is protecting her, taking care of her...But Preeta loved and married Karan and Rishabh is karan's big bro and she will never love him that way, she knows this..and coz of that it was so much wrong of her to even agree to marry Rishabh...I mean if she could have moved on and be really Rishabh's wife then fine ok...but this...this is just wrong...

I do hope Rishabh doesn't develop too much false hope...

@bold: Honestly I am praying they don't do Rishabh dirty again. 

Let them show he got over Preeta long back and he is more than happy to divorce Preeta. 

I really hope that Rishabh gets to say this to the entire family that after divorcing Sherlyn, he was finally looking forward to his freedom, living his own life, and maybe finding love eventually.

But duty called and he took the responsibility for Preeta and Kavya, something which he would have done even if he didn't get married to Preeta. 

I don't want Rishabh to be the bechara in the rishta marriage anymore.More like, Le bhai meri duty khatam and tu sambhal. 

From a very young age because of Mahesh's health reasons and as the eldest son Rishabh has been living for his family. Now he wants to live for himself too.

If Preejun get married, Nidhi nay gadbad toh karna hai. 

This time I want him to stay out of the mess ki tum donon ka yeh chalta rahta hai, You guys be busy in your triangles, I will take care of Kavya and lead my life.

Originally posted by ws_loki

Thank god am only on updates.