You need to pick 3 songs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You need to pick 3 songs
We are all waiting for you dear Bee
Bhramori 😊
Behen voice notes iphone ka inbuilt hai it can never possibly go wrong 😆
I have a question. Will there be elimination after Round 5 part A? Or will the scores of Part A be added to the scores of Part B?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Dont quit😭
It's OK. I had fun. I am done with it.❤️
I have request
Can they give us more choices from old songs
See so many have liked “tere Bina zindagi “
Please reconsider the choices
I have a question. Will there be elimination after Round 5 part A? Or will the scores of Part A be added to the scores of Part B?
Only top 5 will make it to part b. It is going to be a direct elimination this time.
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I have request
Can they give us more choices from old songs
See so many have liked “tere Bina zindagi “
Please reconsider the choices
Judges have chosen their favourites :)
What’s the deadline for us to select songs ? …you have not given any deadline .. .when will we come to know who gets which song ?
So we need that much time extension for submission also please .
Before this round we would love to hear one song from each judge please .