Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Kusu, idhar aa😆
aa gayi karna hai kya hai??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Kusu, idhar aa😆
aa gayi karna hai kya hai??
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Thanks for the tag, Sameer.
And beer or no beer, sober or not sober, zukhaam or no zukhaam... Stop underestimating yourself, you really sing very well ❤️ yahan music ke bina bhi itna achha gaaya, music ke saath toh kya hi tehelkaa kar doge tum 😆 Even I have very little understanding of sur and taal...but itna toh samajhti hu ke kaun dil se gaata hai 😉☺️
Thanks for accepting our requests and I'm looking forward to some more gems (but jab bhi mann kare tumhara tab)
Voice notes bhi sune maine 😅 and you sound entirely different matlab jaisa forum pe lagta tha, I thought you to be too loud and rusty 😆😆 and Heisen ke jaise I used to imagine your accent is Bihari/UP 😆 but aap toh proper Punjabi munde nikle 😳
Shukriya SD Baba 🤗
1 more track here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161797934