Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have this weird feeling that Sallu Bhai will be the one to go against all the trends. His movies will still make money. I don’t think his core audience has gone anywhere.
Release date Oct 13 2022 (wikipedia)
I've never heard about it before, I am assuming most Indians haven't, but this article was in India Forums
So is it being released it India too?
Do Pakistani movies get released in India?
Hii, how are you all 🤗🤗
I've no idea
I assume "No"... Don't remeber seeing any other articles about any Pak movie on I-F but FK has few drooling FFs here, so maybe that was the reason
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0