Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

If only the makers had got some positivity and didnot take so much time to reveal the villains ,trp would have increased a lot like example if they had revealed the hand of akriti in pwp 2-3 weeks after the party ,tro would have increased as people were boiling at that time seeing anukriti marriage,but they missed the opportunity and time doesnot wait for anyone.Next week again it will decrease as they have again got negativity.

anokhi12 thumbnail

Yeh log negativity alaver kuch aata hai I think vankar negativity aur kuch nahi aaya shayad unke paas phobia from positivity

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Ghkkpm devar ne bhabhi ki delivery kri trp 2.4 isn't right track bt why audience looking interesting in negativity more thn positive story track!!!! Makers ko pta hai kuch glt dikhayenge tbhi log curios or furious dikhenge track ko leke woh ignore nhi kr payenge serial ko it's time to understand that audience do not watch any cheap show and don't appreciate bad concept storyline tbhi makers ko akal ayegi vrna sb negativity me ekdusre show me competition aa jayega

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Shi kha vanku ne ghkkpm me.bhi audience ke against track chalaya trp 2.4 iska mtlb log negative story se jyada attract hote positive story ke compare me kya bola jaye ispe kuch words nhi mere pass totally speechless 

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm curious to know what TRP this show will get next week? Because no proper wedding celebration, no rituals nothing. GG joined office next day itself. A BA failed girl not only got the job but also promoted as an editor in chief barely after two weeks of her joining. And so suddenly she became a career oriented girl not giving enough time to her family and her husband and all...this track is illogical at this stage... to say the least. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Omg isnt this the highest trp so far😲