Originally posted by: Reva_IF

but the truth remains- 

anisha >>>>>>> arohi

i don’t want either 😅

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I feel with Anisha the CVs aren't really showing who she really is.  Arohi is a totally different matter.  I don't think Anisha is evil like Arohi but I think she has her own agenda and doesn't trust people to tell them what is happening because she most likely got into some trouble or is afraid people in her family won't understand her thinking.  Everyone in the family even Abhi says Anisha does what she wants when she wants.  She sort of freely breezes in and out of their lives as she pleases.  I have yet to see this "care free, lively" personality that Kairav says Anisha has.  All I see is someone who seems to be afraid of her family and thus keeps her personal matters to herself.  I think the trouble she gets into is truly unintentional.  It's not coming from a place of spite or malicious intent. Kairav is just too stuffy.  I have yet to see him loosen up when he and Anisha are around each other.  They seem so formal 🤣  I don't see the ying and yang.

At least with Abhi and Akshu you could see the fire vs water of their personalities.  But even then Akshu also had this bubbly type of presence about her and she deeply cares for those around her.  Abhi was dark, moody, angry, and practical but would only lighten a little for his mother and his cousins.   With Akshu he sort of allowed his inner child to come out and he lighten himself up a bit.  They had a bit more of ying and yang type of situation.

exactly everyone is so blah 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
this is next level hilarious …like folks give actors warning for the characters they play!!!! N that too over which  they don’t have any control!!!! Lmfao

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Kunal’s “99%” was echoing. Will Abhi regain the use of his hand? 

yes he will…don’t you know YRKKH writers ka bada bomb aur phuss dhamaka…also abhi ko exercise bhi toh karwana hai shirt take off karke 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

my question is- the TRP dropped only for 1 week. Why is everyone panicking like there’s no tomorrow?! I mean I don’t understand this TRP business much but is this normal??? Does the channel really shut down shows based on 1-2 weeks TRP fall? Or are people overreacting??

Though I don't watch this show anymore but I do keep reading DiscoDhokla's threads now and then to know what's going on in the show.

I know which thread are you talking about and I must say most of the people in that thread are overreacting. Yes, trps fell 1 point and the show dropped to No.10 but that's because other shows did fairly well. Yes the drop from No.2 to No.10 was huge but that happened only last week. Star plus won't end its most successful show just because of 1 week fall. If trps continue to fall or never improve then surely the channel may bid goodbye to the show but not this soon.

There are quite a few negative nancies roaming around the forum who have been calling season 3 flop and are eagerly waiting for the show to end since last 8-9 months. According to them, if channel and ph promote the show then also it will go off air, if they don't promote then also it will go off air. 🤡🤣 They've been dying to see this show end ever since the season 3 started. 😅 

Btw heard Kairav-Anisha wedding is gonna happen soon. 😶 I would have been more interested to watch Neil-Aarohi wedding but Kairav-Anisha wedding 😑 Waise, Abhira ka marriage consummation hua ya nahi? 🙃😆

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Though I don't watch this show anymore but I do keep reading DiscoDhokla's threads now and then to know what's going on in the show.

I know which thread are you talking about and I must say most of the people in that thread are overreacting. Yes, trps fell 1 point and the show dropped to No.10 but that's because other shows did fairly well. Yes the drop from No.2 to No.10 was huge but that happened only last week. Star plus won't end its most successful show just because of 1 week fall. If trps continue to fall or never improve then surely the channel may bid goodbye to the show but not this soon.

There are quite a few negative nancies roaming around the forum who have been calling season 3 flop and are eagerly waiting for the show to end since last 8-9 months. According to them, if channel and ph promote the show then also it will go off air, if they don't promote then also it will go off air. 🤡🤣 They've been dying to see this show end ever since the season 3 started. 😅 

Btw heard Kairav-Anisha wedding is gonna happen soon. 😶 I would have been more interested to watch Neil-Aarohi wedding but Kairav-Anisha wedding 😑 Waise, Abhira ka marriage consummation hua ya nahi? 🙃😆

Well if season 3 ends they do realize if they happen to be a HC fan they won't see him for another 2 to 3 years. Its sad they want him to lose a job just because they are not happy with the show. He is an actor by profession he needs work and good acting gigs don't come that often. And what I mean by that is a big production house, good talented/veteran actors to work with, prime time slot, on one of the big three Channels, or interesting character to play.

Kairav and Anisha wedding is like a bullet train 🤣 its suppose to happen within 10 days. But there seems to be a mystery about a "friend" or "baby".

Abhira had their SR though only hinted at no major showy romantic date or scenes like in years past when shows would play up the SR when it happens.

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Agreed TRP dropping like that was bad that means CVs and writers need to buck up and start delivering. The cast is solid and they can act. So anyone who is able to watch on TV and contribute to offline TRPs is important.

I am glad about the dropping TRPs. To me that indicates excessive arohi gets lower Trps.. should be a lesson makers need to learn 

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have read the thread about low trps too. People post as if it’s total doom and gloom based on one week data. These are people who are purposely posting negative since a very long time. They are giving unnecessary gloomy vibes with an intention of putting off any other viewers/potential viewers from watching the show. I reiterate - everyone is entitled to their view - but criticism in a constructive manner is good. Just having negative things to say constantly and blatantly ignoring good things purposely is really with a clear agenda. I mean - if u have so many problems with a show - stop watching it - simple. But again it’s their wish and freedom to watch and then again continuously complain. That’s why I said in earlier message - let us genuine viewers bring back positivity and spread hope and not let this overreacting create more issues. 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveHC

I have read the thread about low trps too. People post as if it’s total doom and gloom based on one week data. These are people who are purposely posting negative since a very long time. They are giving unnecessary gloomy vibes with an intention of putting off any other viewers/potential viewers from watching the show. I reiterate - everyone is entitled to their view - but criticism in a constructive manner is good. Just having negative things to say constantly and blatantly ignoring good things purposely is really with a clear agenda. I mean - if u have so many problems with a show - stop watching it - simple. But again it’s their wish and freedom to watch and then again continuously complain. That’s why I said in earlier message - let us genuine viewers bring back positivity and spread hope and not let this overreacting create more issues. 

Agreed!

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

i don’t want either 😅

that is not an option. You have to have one poison atleast!! 😆