Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Though I don't watch this show anymore but I do keep reading DiscoDhokla's threads now and then to know what's going on in the show.

I know which thread are you talking about and I must say most of the people in that thread are overreacting. Yes, trps fell 1 point and the show dropped to No.10 but that's because other shows did fairly well. Yes the drop from No.2 to No.10 was huge but that happened only last week. Star plus won't end its most successful show just because of 1 week fall. If trps continue to fall or never improve then surely the channel may bid goodbye to the show but not this soon.

There are quite a few negative nancies roaming around the forum who have been calling season 3 flop and are eagerly waiting for the show to end since last 8-9 months. According to them, if channel and ph promote the show then also it will go off air, if they don't promote then also it will go off air. 🤡🤣 They've been dying to see this show end ever since the season 3 started. 😅 

Btw heard Kairav-Anisha wedding is gonna happen soon. 😶 I would have been more interested to watch Neil-Aarohi wedding but Kairav-Anisha wedding 😑 Waise, Abhira ka marriage consummation hua ya nahi? 🙃😆

hey there! Long time, no see!! Thank you for your reply and info on the TRP business. I surely lack the knowledge on the workings of the tv industry, so your post really helps. 👍🏼

Btw, I usually don’t visit other threads unless I am tagged, so I really don’t know which thread was negative.. but I have seen many comments here and there and on birdie app about TRP, and so was curious 😆

I am not a fan of arohi character, so I prefer boring kairav-anisha over neil- arohi angle. 😆
according to me, Abhira marriage consummation was done and dusted on ghunghat day itself 😆

Edited by Reva_IF - 1 years ago
Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Considering that this is the longest running show any dip in TRPs is a cause of concern. The Channel may be looking to replace YRKKH just cause they want fresh new shows. It has happened before so I don't trust SP. The PH will generally get a warning. I don't know how lenient SP is being nowadays. Do they over look first time drop and see if it happens again then they issue warning? Is there a particular threshold they see for example if you are a prime time slot and drop to 1.5 you get the warning? I don't know. PH may have some leverage to buy time because they also have the no.1 show. So TRP dropping is a concern but we really need to see what the TRP is this Thursday did they recover to 2.0 or get it back into top 5 at the very least?

People are also getting anxiety over rumors that HC and PR are not getting along just because they don't post on social media as much 🤔When did posting on social media become the barometer to guage if you are okay with a fellow castmate? 🤣 Heck, if we took that view for all things then me and my friends hate each other 🤣 

Those two have been so busy like anything since the wedding of Abhira and the filming of Ravivaar. True their posting has gone down but PH aren't really promoting any tracks nor is Channel doing anything really. So what is there to post? HC has never engaged with social media that much.If anything the only pattern is beginning of the show prior to marriage you promote the jodi. After the jodi get married no real need to promote cause the couple is together.

He still took the time to hype PR when her actual voice was being used in the show. He posted a special birthday message to Ami. So he posts per his own time to people he feels are important. Its like everyone wants to pick apart and over analyze every little thing that is happening. Just enjoy the show or if you don't watch then no need to get invovled. If and when this show goes off air it will be some time before you see HC again. And its not that easy to get another show considering how the serial industry runs. The work they have now is important. PR may be able get another offer because she is still young but generally once you get the big break like being a lead of a huge show particularly for women in the industry you rarely get another chance until you are much older and lucky enough to bag a show that centers its stories around mature leads like Anupama, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Bada acha lagta Hai season 1 and 2. Otherwise you are a side character aunt or something.

Graceee! Thank you for the explanation! Don’t know how I completely missed reading your reply post and just seeing it now 🤦‍♀️. 

What you say makes sense! And after reading your post, I feel completely clueless since I didn’t even know that people are thinking that there is a problem between HC and PR since they are not posting! 🤦‍♀️ I really don’t understand this logic, but whatever!!! 🤷‍♀️
I would hate for the show to end since we are getting good episodes lately and frankly I don’t think it’s going that bad. The actors are all doing a wonderful job. I feel the writer utkarsh needs to come back and everything will fix itself more or less. Also, they need to lessen negativity and arohi.

Personally, I feel all is well between PR and HC. It’s just that both are private people and very very busy to be playing sm-sm at this time. 🤷‍♀️

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHC

I have read the thread about low trps too. People post as if it’s total doom and gloom based on one week data. These are people who are purposely posting negative since a very long time. They are giving unnecessary gloomy vibes with an intention of putting off any other viewers/potential viewers from watching the show. I reiterate - everyone is entitled to their view - but criticism in a constructive manner is good. Just having negative things to say constantly and blatantly ignoring good things purposely is really with a clear agenda. I mean - if u have so many problems with a show - stop watching it - simple. But again it’s their wish and freedom to watch and then again continuously complain. That’s why I said in earlier message - let us genuine viewers bring back positivity and spread hope and not let this overreacting create more issues. 

red- EXACTLY!!!!!! Sometimes I really don’t understand why people would want to watch something that is making their life miserable. 🤷‍♀️

Kyun?kyun? Kyunnnn???