Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Spoilers from this person are usually true! Excited for upcoming !!

https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1556696748164370437?s=20&t=D7WBOogZHh_43wVFaV1LYQ

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Outside this thread, it seems like the TRP situation for this show is grim. Thank you for the tag Reva - upcoming looks exciting, hope they give us extended scenes of a meaningful heart to heart - hope they don’t get two barstools, give us a 20 second conversation by a beautiful location and then abruptly cut and race to next meaningless scene.

Anisha returns and does not bother even to enquire about her beloved cousin’s nerve damage that put ab end to his career. She simply looked for Kairav so she could propose her way out of whatever trouble she’s in. God only knows what’s up with her!

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yup I trust her. She has given enough hints on things and few days or weeks later we see it happening.

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Outside this thread, it seems like the TRP situation for this show is grim. Thank you for the tag Reva - upcoming looks exciting, hope they give us extended scenes of a meaningful heart to heart - hope they don’t get two barstools, give us a 20 second conversation by a beautiful location and then abruptly cut and race to next meaningless scene.

Anisha returns and does not bother even to enquire about her beloved cousin’s nerve damage that put ab end to his career. She simply looked for Kairav so she could propose her way out of whatever trouble she’s in. God only knows what’s up with her!

Agreed TRP dropping like that was bad that means CVs and writers need to buck up and start delivering. The cast is solid and they can act. So anyone who is able to watch on TV and contribute to offline TRPs is important.

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

the episode have been very good last week and this week. Hopefully the drop in TRP was only temporary and it will pick up again. Anisha comes with Ed own agenda. I don’t think makers will involve her in this abhi’s injury business.. my guess is that- she is deliberately shown as hiding something big and deliberately shown in somewhat negative/ questionable light and will be misunderstood by family. But everything will be fine at the end. If she is not wrong, Abhira and kairav will supper her. Maybe this leads to improvement in anisha relation with anand/mahima too. 

Reva_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Agreed TRP dropping like that was bad that means CVs and writers need to buck up and start delivering. The cast is solid and they can act. So anyone who is able to watch on TV and contribute to offline TRPs is important.

my question is- the TRP dropped only for 1 week. Why is everyone panicking like there’s no tomorrow?! I mean I don’t understand this TRP business much but is this normal??? Does the channel really shut down shows based on 1-2 weeks TRP fall? Or are people overreacting??

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

my question is- the TRP dropped only for 1 week. Why is everyone panicking like there’s no tomorrow?! I mean I don’t understand this TRP business much but is this normal??? Does the channel really shut down shows based on 1-2 weeks TRP fall? Or are people overreacting??

Considering that this is the longest running show any dip in TRPs is a cause of concern. The Channel may be looking to replace YRKKH just cause they want fresh new shows. It has happened before so I don't trust SP. The PH will generally get a warning. I don't know how lenient SP is being nowadays. Do they over look first time drop and see if it happens again then they issue warning? Is there a particular threshold they see for example if you are a prime time slot and drop to 1.5 you get the warning? I don't know. PH may have some leverage to buy time because they also have the no.1 show. So TRP dropping is a concern but we really need to see what the TRP is this Thursday did they recover to 2.0 or get it back into top 5 at the very least?

People are also getting anxiety over rumors that HC and PR are not getting along just because they don't post on social media as much 🤔When did posting on social media become the barometer to guage if you are okay with a fellow castmate? 🤣 Heck, if we took that view for all things then me and my friends hate each other 🤣 

Those two have been so busy like anything since the wedding of Abhira and the filming of Ravivaar. True their posting has gone down but PH aren't really promoting any tracks nor is Channel doing anything really. So what is there to post? HC has never engaged with social media that much.If anything the only pattern is beginning of the show prior to marriage you promote the jodi. After the jodi get married no real need to promote cause the couple is together.

He still took the time to hype PR when her actual voice was being used in the show. He posted a special birthday message to Ami. So he posts per his own time to people he feels are important. Its like everyone wants to pick apart and over analyze every little thing that is happening. Just enjoy the show or if you don't watch then no need to get invovled. If and when this show goes off air it will be some time before you see HC again. And its not that easy to get another show considering how the serial industry runs. The work they have now is important. PR may be able get another offer because she is still young but generally once you get the big break like being a lead of a huge show particularly for women in the industry you rarely get another chance until you are much older and lucky enough to bag a show that centers its stories around mature leads like Anupama, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Bada acha lagta Hai season 1 and 2. Otherwise you are a side character aunt or something.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have no idea. I happened to stray outside this thread and read some posts and got the impression that we have TRP troubles.  It’s a pity though - they have an excellent cast of seasoned actors ( except for one or two who I’m convinced are working for free). They need to work on the story, they need to work in all the actors into the story they write. They need to close tracks without stretching them to infinity and beyond. 

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

offcourse over reacting 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

It's not about shutting. Trp is on edge from long. If we observe the tracks are closed abruptly because of that trp. They can't risk much other than a weekly story on trial basis. Earlier in. S2 they had guts to stretch and fall down or get back..here they are not taking much risk. Sitara won't let them also because they are always told as per channel to give what they want..whatever they market should sell at the end of the day. They were on edge throughout sirat track and it's like almost closure of show luckily got S3. Same thing if it repeats it's closure again. That's reason only abhira are held all the time and rest all in flow not exploring much.