Yea sure , add Finger fetish as well.
Sahil, I created a KK forum as well. If you want to join I can invite you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yea sure , add Finger fetish as well.
Sahil, I created a KK forum as well. If you want to join I can invite you.
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar
Yea sure , add Finger fetish as well.
I have sent you invitation for a private forum named KK the mesmerizer. This forum was created for admirers of KK. Both of you can join the forum.
Album of the Year ❤️
More you listen, more you fall in love with it's music
..
..
M T N D R D
..
Oh that's a lovely song. So this song reminded me of this guzaarish so here I go.
Some people find this song boring so if you are one of them, it might work as a lullaby for you looking at the current time (as per your country location) 
See ya later today..
Some people find this song boring so if you are one of them, it might work as a lullaby for you looking at the current time (as per your country location)
See ya later today..
Alvida Dost 🥳
Goodbye Guitar song
..
I haven’t received the invite. 😭
I have sent you invitation for a private forum named KK the mesmerizer. This forum was created for admirers of KK. Both of you can join the forum.
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k