Music Chit Chat Corner # 25- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52k

Users

59

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

bakhtaavar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Sahil, I created a KK forum as well. If you want to join I can invite you.

Yea sure , add Finger fetish as well.
925059 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

Yea sure , add Finger fetish as well.

I have sent you invitation for a private forum named KK the mesmerizer. This forum was created for admirers of KK. Both of you can join the forum.

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Album of the Year ❤️

More you listen, more you fall in love with it's music

..

https://youtu.be/fzOPc-VtcTE

..

M T N D R D

..

https://youtu.be/jfosQWnUOK8

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interuption ki hai Guzaarish 🤪

..

https://youtu.be/ztPa6vkM-yY

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just smile ❤️

Guitar in this also

..

https://youtu.be/3rNbEJCq9Qo

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 4 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh that's a lovely song. So this song reminded me of this guzaarish so here I go.

https://youtu.be/iAL18PMrE2g

Some people find this song boring so if you are one of them, it might work as a lullaby for you looking at the current time (as per your country location) smiley36

See ya later today..

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Some people find this song boring so if you are one of them, it might work as a lullaby for you looking at the current time (as per your country location) smiley36

See ya later today..


Alvida Dost 🥳

Goodbye Guitar song

..

https://youtu.be/QNCqw1QmvRM

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I have sent you invitation for a private forum named KK the mesmerizer. This forum was created for admirers of KK. Both of you can join the forum.

I haven’t received the invite. 😭

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".