Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Sneak peek for today. Liked something after a long time 😆

https://youtu.be/Rm_vhUT__EM

Pihu's golu molu cheeks!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I havent watched the episode in its entirety for a couple of weeks now. But after reading your post went and saw the Sandy scene. Sandy is so mature and there is no denying that Kapoors have suffered coz of their family. First losing VK coz of MS, Varun, Shivi coz of Ishaan (no one knows this yet) and then Ram losing his wife and child - I am surprised Sara doesn't feel anything. Varun was her husband and he conspired along with her father. If Ram and Priya are not together its coz of her extended ex family. And she is happily planning her wedding with Vikrant. But I wish Sandy gets to know Shubhu's truth. Their family was wronged coz of this guy and I hope she is somehow instrumental in bringing about Shubhu's downfall. 

Coming to Nakuul before seeing him in BALH2, I didn't think much of him as an actor. I felt he was overrated coz of his SSO image. I had seen PKDH but its an easy breezy show. Aditya was an easy character to play. Typical young Barjatya hero and same goes for Disha. Pankhudi was this quintessential TV wala goody two shoes bahu. Pleasant character and easy on the eyes. They shared an amazing chemistry though. Somehow after seeing bits from IB, I was like y is everyone going ga ga over him? He is so mediocre and then he does BALH2. I fell in love with both Nakuul and Disha. Their characters have depth and layers and coupled with their acting, it took it to a whole new level. Their chemistry has improved so much. And its hard to say Disha was on a long break. What a come back from her 👏 Nakuul was fab in his OTT series NKYBF on Zee5. If you have seen it, check it out. Now that this show is getting over soon, I hope they both get some good shows. Disha takes a long break, so not sure if she will come back immediately. Hope she does though. But I also hope Nakuul comes back with another show soon. Hopefully not a Gul show. I will take Ram over SSO any day 😆

Nakuul has improved leaps and bounds in his craft through the years. I agree with you on not liking SSO.. lol. I didn't like that character much, it's my least favorite of his, but I can't deny that it was this role that shot him to fame..and he looked super dashing in that character. His acting in some scenes in the show was amazing, but in other times he came across as trying too hard. Anyways, I dislike Gul shows and would want him to stay away from Gul lol. Ram and Adi >> SSO anyday for me too. 

I want him to do good roles and shows henceforth, and have a good mix of TV and OTT.. would love both Disha and Naks to explore their craft and do diverse roles! 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by Mangs1303

But did she even know about the alleged sex toy? I thought she was talking about her presumption that Ram has a happy life. Maybe she thinks his angry bird behaviour earlier was only with her, and she deserved it. 🙈

I think she'd probably do anything for Ram. 🤢 

I really don't like them making Priya stupid.

I am thinking Ram’s whole life may be out in public. Also if he’s into kinky S*x that could be out thru rumor millssmiley37 May be that’s what Priya is referring as cool and happening!!smiley37smiley37 WTF are we watching??smiley37smiley37smiley37

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

May be they are fixing up some of the writing mess?? Wishful thinking 🤞

I wished for the same 🤣. But i am hoping too much i know but writers of the show should read our discussion and give us monologues and stop writing stupid scenes 

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol, I guess we overreacted. The toys were not Ram's but his friend's.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Should we throw a party because actually I am kind of happy they explained it away 🤣

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also, Shubhu was on fire today. Accha khasa sunaya Vedu ko. Ram standing up to Nandu in the end gave me hope. Precap mein we have a glimpse of our old Ram Kapoor (Ram-Pihu's dance). I just hope they give us our goofy Kapoor back so I can shamelessly fangirl over him again😳

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

maine toh pehle hi kahan tha ke these r not Ram’s 😏😌

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Ram's cassanova image cleared he was never into sleeping around. He was loyal & faithful to Priya

What an epi🔥🔥🔥🔥

¤ Ram's cassanova image cleared

¤ Father-Daughter friendship started

¤ Priya put Krish in his place

¤ Sandy fooling Shubu & being the sisters goals

* Ram gets to know🐍threaten Priya

¤ Ram giving a warning to🐍

¤ Priya wifey mode

This has to be the best epi for me post-leap 

Strong build up of Shivi death truth coming out