Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Exactly!! How much worse can this show get? Where are Priya’s usools?I think they died along with old Priya. Now for her, kinky toys means cool and happening!! I have a feeling she already knows about this since she was stalking him through social media… One of the Angiras may have spilled the beans. Then it’s super wierd of her coming forward to collaborate in the dirty deal plan making her daughter to be part of it too!! 

But did she even know about the alleged sex toy? I thought she was talking about her presumption that Ram has a happy life. Maybe she thinks his angry bird behaviour earlier was only with her, and she deserved it. 🙈

I think she'd probably do anything for Ram. 🤢 

I really don't like them making Priya stupid.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

How fake can it get? Few weeks ago Brinda was cursing Priya and now she is crying for her  and now she is back to being Sara’s BFF 😆 chal kya raha hai 🤣 and after seeing those sex toys if Priya still calls Ram her Prince Charming, she has officially lost her mind 😆

Lord, this bs got on my nerves. 

I'm betting those handcuffs have an innocent explanation, unless they were just a prop for the scene and are forgotten, like much else.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I don't think any show. I remember in ITV history ever crossed this line as Balh2 . Come on he is the male lead what about our trp audience. They will switch the channel if they keep showing stuff like this one

@bold - Well this is a comedic scene . We should all laugh seeing the scene not think about the traumatized kid and I feel bad for the child actor. There is a limit to subject her and this time they crossed it. Such a innocent child and they are showing this scenes with her 😡

Trp audience might not understand the implication, unless savvy youngsters are around to try and explain.

I simply don't believe it, precisely because of what you say. Unless maiyya is attempting to push boundaries again.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

That is the whole strategy of makers 🤣

Write scenes to enrage not engage the audience so that we will alternatively bash Ram, Priya, makers back to Ram , Priya ,makers n the show is in news with sufficient masala of fanwar in chidiya 

Reminds of how Tony's songs get hit ,  many people watch it only to criticize it 🤣🤣

THIS! THIS! THIS!

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I am sorry but I can't sympathise with Priya when she made those decision in the first place. Also she sacrificed so much for the sood family. How can they let her struggle that much. 

Sara had a succeful bakery, Sandy worked for RK successful business man, Maithri was married to Neeraj. How can the sister completely abandon priya to her dire financial situation. 

I presumed she had money in the bank, but no cash on her. It was a ridiculous story.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

So true....what would Arohi's parents tell her? What are those things? Aren't parents concerned about what their child is subject to at all?

And that scene overall was soo unnecessary...just so Priya says "Ye mere Prince Charming hai"...there could be 100s of other ways to get to that. 

I don't even have slightest doubt that they will later whitewash all of this and show that Oh, those were brought by some Angiras and Ram is oh so pure and never did any such thing..then WHY?? Why put a child, other actors and your audience through such a disgusting and mindless scene...

Actually, those fluffy pink handcuffs made me laugh. I doubt a child would connect them to adult shenanigans. And nothing else even remotely contributed to the theory that Ram was having kinky adventures himself.

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ram just randomly dating girls without knowing their names was bad enough, now we get this kinky stuff too. Eww it's just gross to imagine our OG Ram Kapoor doing this stuff. If they wanted that 'Ye mere Prince Charming hai' vala scene so badly, they could've done it a million different ways. Why do they have keep butchering Ram and Priya with every episode? Man, it makes my stomach turn.

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I was cringing too. I get it if Adi or Vikrant feel bad coz when all of that was happening with Priya, they took a neutral stand but defo not Brinda. I get it, as sisters Sara and Sandy are emotional. But why the hell is Brinda crying? Did she bother to hear Priya out once?

Brinda crying was so funny😂😂 Also, itni lambi story sun ne ke baad bhi won't Adi and Bri question why she wasn't with Krish and why she didn't have any money??

BreezyMeadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

In real life if a woman accidentally pushes her husband's sister from the stairs, will the husband send her to jail ? No way. There will be anger, depression , lot of mourning but not let her rot in jail. 

Ram knows how much Pri loves Shivi she will never intentionally push her . If in her hands Pri would have died instead of Shivi. Pri risked her life eating paneer to get her married. She stood unconditionally on her side when her pics with Sid were leaked. She ate the entire fish cake so that she is not hurt . 

So based on the fact that MS and Varun were murderers and Shivi accused the entire family  of abuse , I think Ram became vindictive to avenge her death. He somewhere felt that they as a family together harmed Shivi . 

If you delete the events of MS Varun and Shivi's last words , I don't think Ram would send Priya to jail for accidentally pushing her sister . 

The only reason  I may want him to bail her is because I know for a fact that had Priya n her baby died because of Shivi that day , Ram would not send Shivi to jail, also there has to be gratitude for Priya going against her family , putting her life to risk multiple times to get justice for VK. 

Is there no consideration for this act of Priya ?

But at the end of the day it is completely upto Ram if he wants to cut off ties from Priya or not, whether he wants to forgive or punish her for Shivi's death. He chose to punish and that is fine.

I  just can't blame him .

Also if he still thinks that Soods r all collectively criminals who tortured and ultimately caused the death of Shivi , it makes it all the more unacceptable that he would use the so called criminals for deal sake.

About Priya taking away Pihu this time after the deal. I don't think she has any other choice. 

How is the situation now any better than than what it was 5 years back. Nandini still hates Priya and her child and does not want them around Ram . Priya still holds herself guilty for being a curse to Ram . The only difference is she is out of jail and cannot be sent to jail again . 

The whole point of lying to Ram about the paternity of the child  ( won't write once again how stupid it was, and how unacceptable it is till date for me that Ram believed it ) but considering the lie is logical enough to qualify as believable  and accepted by the other party , was to make him hate her to such an extent  that even her shadow  doesn't fall on him and protecting him thereby . 

The only solution now maybe to hand over Pihu to Ram and bid tata goodbye which as a mother she won't be able to do . Even in that case it is important for Ram to cut off from Nandini , because Pihu doesn't deserve to be a victim of Nandini's venom . She is still is the same vindictive lady who threatened to orphan Pihu. Pihu is any day safe with Priya under a leaking roof than in KM . 

We don't see Priya wallowing in self guilt everyday, because  I think she has accepted this truth of her life that there is no possibility of reconciliation and she has to be happy so that Pihu is happy. 

It is her defense mechanism to act all happy and pretend nothing happened just like how being Khadoos is Ram's defense mechanism . But she is responsible for a little life . She has a reason to shut and seal all her miseries and act like nothing happened .Otherwise I don't think it is  possible that a woman who cut ties from her family, got separated from  her husband , has so much guilt in heart, had to deliver her baby in jail, has no financial security  can  live a  happy life without any bitterness . 

You do help me see Priya's POV better. Although I do not want Pri to wallow in self guilt, feeling a little sad about what could've been, between Ram and Pihu would be nice. Honestly, at this point of time it just looks like they are not good for each other.

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 1 years ago