glad you liked the episode 

happy that you like my story a lot 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 775

Note: Little bit of 18+.

Ishani with a cute disappointed face was laying in the bed were she was scolding Ranveer in her heart and she turned and saw Ranveer were he was showing his back and was sleeping. Ishani without heart to sleep she got up from the bed and she went and stood near the window and she opened the window and saw outside the window were the climate was so calm and cool as she was seeing outside the window the rain was starting its few drops slowly were Ishani feeling the rain showed her hand outside the window were the rain drops were lovingly wetting her hand slowly. 

Ishani(with a smile turning and seeing Ranveer who was still showing his back and was sleeping and in her thoughts): At least let me enjoy the rain today. 

Thinking it she started to walk towards the entrance of the room and she opened the door and she started to walk in the corridor and she went to the terrace of their house. Now the rain was in the mild drizzling mode. she was feeling the chillness and she rubbed her hands well and she walked in the terrace and was feeling the rain over body.

Ranveer who had a light sleep feeling Ishani's image in his sleep too and immediately he opened his eyes and he got up and sat in the bed. He rubbed his eyes were while rubbing itself he got the flashback of Ishani coming dressed up for him and for the special night were opening his eyes he turned to see Ishani were he didn't find Ishani in the bed were he had a thinking face. 

Ranveer: Arrey Ishani kaha hain?

Telling it to himself he got down from the bed and he saw the door open were he immediately walked and came out of the room and saw both the sides of the corridor. He started to walk in the corridor searching for Ishani. He came down in the stairs and started to search for Ishani in the hall were he started to search for Ishani in the dinning area and kitchen were not finding Ishani anywhere he saw for main door of the house were the door was locked well. 

Ranveer(to himself):Where is Ishani?(telling it to himself he saw above the house and thinking about the terrace): Ishani would have gone to Terrace

Telling it to himself he started to walk in the hall and got in the stairs and again walked in the corridor and got in the stairs of the terrace and he came to the terrace were he saw Ishani standing in the terrace garden showing her back to him. Where Ranveer took a breath of relief were the rain was drizzling so well over him also were Ranveer was now feeling the romantic atmosphere and Ishani. Now the rain was bit getting faster were Ishani with a smile opened her one hand to the Rain and with a smile she turned enjoying the rain were she saw Ranveer standing few distance away from her. 

Ishani(with a smile): Ranveer.

Ranveer(who was admiring her hearing his name with a smile): Haan 

Ishani: When did you come?(telling it she walked and came and stood in front of him).

Ranveer: Now only. Why are you in terrace now?

Ishani(with a cute baby face): I was not able to spend time with my husband today so I thought I can at least enjoy Rain today. Rain accompanied me today. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile): Accha(with a cute possessive face): But Rain cannot accompany you to the level of this Ranveer. 

Ishani: (in a fun making tone): This is not true today I love this Rain only and I am going to be with this Rain only.

As she was telling it a wind with a gently force came over them were Ishani's shawl moved well were it exposed her white stomach so well to Ranveer were Ranveer's eyes without his control fell on her stomach were Ishani feeling her shawl moved she immediately held the shawl and covered her stomach and turned and showed her back to Ranveer were Ranveer with a romantic smile seeing Ishani's back went to her and with all his love hugged her from back. Ishani feeling Ranveer's hug stood still.

Ranveer(in husky tone):Really you love rain more than me. 

Ishani(in a normal tone): you are only not ready to love me know?

Ranveer(in husky tone): I love you so much Ishani always I love you. 

Ishani hearing it came out of the hug and saw Ranveer were her face was so calm now were Ranveer's eyes went to Ishani's lips were the rain wet lips was seducing him so much he swallowed his throat and he brought his lips near Ishani's lips and was about to close his eyes to kiss her were Ishani feeling it bit moved from him. 

Ishani; Don't want Ranveer..

Ranveer(getting disturbed in romance and seeing Ishani): Ishani

Ishani: (with a calm face): You didn't trust what I said know? Hearing what maa said you have decided to be away from me know? then what you don't want to lose your control today.  Be controlled. 

Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said with a what to react face): Ishani you only told me that controlling myself is not good to my health. I thought to make me love you today you are telling that Parul will do the Pooja. Till the moment I heard what Maa said I too was in the love making mood only but after hearing what Maa said only. 

Ishani(with a bit anger): I didn't wanted you to control yourself thinking about you only when Maa said me to do Pooja I diverted Maa telling that parul will do the Pooja for the good health of her Baby. (with a cute disappointed face);But what is the use you hearing half of mine and Maa's conversation you have decided to be away from me. when I told the truth also you are not ready to trust me know? 

Ranveer(seeing the disappointment in Ishani's face with a cute face he keeled down in the floor and saw her with the cute child face);Haan Ishani I am always a bipolar man only to you today also I behaved like that only to you. Haan Mama's boy hain mein I always do what Maa tells me without thinking whether it is right or wrong. But I don't agree with what you said now Ishani (with a confessing face): Haaan I trust you because I love you. (he saw her with a cute puppy face).

Ishani for a while lost herself in Ranveer's innocence. She was able to feel himself struck between Wife and Mother and she didn't want to give such a situation to Ranveer at any moment of her Life. 

Ranveer: Haan I trust you Ishani Parul will do the Pooja tomorrow and yes I cannot control myself Ishani I want you. Will you accept me tonight?(asking it he cutely saw her like a school boy)

Ishani too saw him with a silent face where the way he was kneeling down in front of her and the way his face was looking like a cute little boy was making her to fall for him like anything. With a cute smile she lovingly touched his hair with her soft hand and caressed his hair were she lovingly kneeled down to his height and saw his face with a love look. 

Ishani: Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Saajna(singing it she cutely hit her nose with Ranveer's nose and took her lips near Ranveer's ears and in his ears) In Bahaaron Mein Dil Ki Kali Khil Gayi(she took her one hand and hugged him well with a smile and in his ears)Mujhko Tum Jo Mile Har Khushi Mil Gayi

Ranveer(with a happy smile feeling Ishani's love and cutely coming of her hug and seeing her);Tere Honthon Pe Hain Husn Ki Bijliyaan(he touched her lips with his fingers)Tere Gaalon Pe Hain Zulf Ki Badliyaan(he lovingly moved her hair that was sticking in her cheek along with the rain water)

Tere Raavan Ki Khushboo Se Mehke Chaman

Sangmarmar Ke Jaisa Ye Tera Badan(he lovingly moved his finger in her back)

Ishani(giving a happy smile to Ranveer she cutely laid in the floor of the terrace were Ranveer to cutely laid above her were seeing him with a cuteness):Meri Jaanejaan Main Teri Chaandni

Chhed Do Tum Aaj Koi Pyaar Ki Raagini(she lovingly pinched Ranveer's cheek)

Ranveer(happily getting up from Ishani and showed his hands to Ishani):Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Ishani(holding Ranveer's hand and getting up and holding Ranveer's hand and with a smile): Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Ay Mere Saajna

Ranveer(in a cute proposing face):Ye Bandhan Hai Pyaar Ka Dekho Toote Na Sajni

Ishani: (with a cute and love smile):Ye Janmon Ka Saath Hai Dekho Chhoote Na Sajna

Ranveer(standing with so much love feel were Ishani with her Shawl covered and moved Ranveer's head ):Tere Aanchal Ki Chhaaon Ke Tale

Meri Manzil Mujhe Mil Gayi

Ishani (seeing his eyes with so much love): Teri Palkhon Ki Chaaon Ke Tale

Mohabaat Mujhe Mil Gayi(she shook her head as she got the love completely)

Ranveer(he saw her like a romantic hero and was singing):Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Ishani(she started to walk from the terrace): Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Saajna

Ranveer(he started to walk behind her with a cute smile): In Bahaaron Mein Dil Ki Kali Khil Gayi

Ishani(she walked and came to the corridor with a smile): Mujhko Tum Jo Mile Har Khushi Mil Gayi

Ranveer(he too walked behind her in the corridor): Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Ishani: Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Saajna

Ishani walked and came to their room were she entered the room with a shy smile were Ranveer seeing Ishani's back which was exposed so well by her back less blouse were with a romantic smile he too entered the room and he locked the door and covered the door with the curtain and he came to her and cutely hugged her from behind. 

Ishani(with a smile feeling Ranveer's hug turning and seeing Ranveer and lovingly touching his cheek with love):Jee Karta Hai Saajna Dil Mein Tumko Bitha Loon

Ranveer(with a naughty face):Aa Masti Ki Raat Mein(pulled her so much close to him):  Apna Tumko Bana Loon

Ishani:(with so much love):Uthne Lage Hain Toofan Kyon Mere Seene Mein Ay Sanam

Ranveer:(with a manly smile):Tumhein Chaahoonga Dilon Jaan Se

Meri Jaanejaan Teri Kasam(he held his throat and promised her to love with his all love).

Ishani(giving a trusting smile walked and went and laid herself in the bed) :Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Ranveer(he came to her to the bed and turned off the light and laid above her in the bed): Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Jaane Ja

Ishani(with love hugged him): In Bahaaron Mein Dil Ki Kali Khil Gayi

Ranveer(he started to love her): Mujhko Tum Jo Mile Har Khushi Mil Gayi

Ishani:(she embraced him with so much love and caressed his hair with all her love for him):Meri Jaanejaan Main Teri Chaandni...

Chhed Do Tum Aaj Koi Pyaar Ki Raagini...

Ranveer: Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Ishani(she took the bed sheet and covered her and Ranveer well): Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Saajna

Ranveer: Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Ishani: Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Saajna

The lovely pair were making love in that rainy night. 

To be continued 😉

#Sakshi #

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer telling ishani that rain cannot accompany her like he does was cute.ishveer conversation was very nice.song sequence was very romantic. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

With the hubby not cooperating with her plans, she might as well go enjoy the rain.

coderlady thumbnail

He finally got the message loud and clear.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally. They needed some romance.

Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing episode, dear

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer telling ishani that rain cannot accompany her like he does was cute.ishveer conversation was very nice.song sequence was very romantic. 

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment

happy that you liked ranveer telling Ishani that rain cannot accompany her like him and ishveer conversation and the song sequence 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

With the hubby not cooperating with her plans, she might as well go enjoy the rain.

Hi  coderlady 

thanks for the comment

hmm that is correct she can at least enjoy the rain 

keep reading 😉