Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye segment wale b mast maze le re h …tha hi ye itna funny …🤣
Chuha segment and chuha both funny hai sach mein 🤣 chuha toh dhang ka laate
that Burfi devi is so extra .. I tell you… yeah I agree Deep was jailed wrongly and Ahlawats should suffer for what they did to Deep and Meet H … but Isha has already suffered a lot … I can’t see her suffering more …😭😭
also what was the need of Burfi devi at the moment… already itna kuch chl ra h background me … how will Burfi devi help the narrative?
Rajvardhan asked Manjari as Meet H to be around Deep and his mother … as she has more understanding of relationship than anyone else … mje smj ni aa ra ye is ghr me chl kya ra h?
Masoom, Manushi, Kunal and now Burfi devi.. fir se wo villain ka adda bnao … fir jldi jldi me sbko out kr do … just like Ram Ahlawat, Hawa Singh, Abhay Rana, Shantanu Rana …
mtlb 1 time pr 4 villain hone chaiye … 1 km ta na to burfi devi ko le aye … unanimously nobody is liking this new entry … after a long time I didn’t like the last part of the episode and ff it …
again khichdi bana rahe hain show kithat Burfi devi is so extra .. I tell you… yeah I agree Deep was jailed wrongly and Ahlawats should suffer for what they did to Deep and Meet H … but Isha has already suffered a lot … I can’t see her suffering more …😭😭
also what was the need of Burfi devi at the moment… already itna kuch chl ra h background me … how will Burfi devi help the narrative?
Rajvardhan asked Manjari as Meet H to be around Deep and his mother … as she has more understanding of relationship than anyone else … mje smj ni aa ra ye is ghr me chl kya ra h?
Masoom, Manushi, Kunal and now Burfi devi.. fir se wo villain ka adda bnao … fir jldi jldi me sbko out kr do … just like Ram Ahlawat, Hawa Singh, Abhay Rana, Shantanu Rana …
mtlb 1 time pr 4 villain hone chaiye … 1 km ta na to burfi devi ko le aye … unanimously nobody is liking this new entry … after a long time I didn’t like the last part of the episode and ff it …