Originally posted by: infinity101
You a late sleeper too? 😆
Yes. late to bed and late to rise😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
You a late sleeper too? 😆
Yes. late to bed and late to rise😆
Me too late to bed but imma usually have to rise early 😭 I look like a zombie every morning but then repeat it all over again 😆
What's with people deactivating and creating new IDs? Why waste your saalon ki mehnat?🤔
It's my turn to take a break now, and no I am not coming back with a new ID. Agar koi evil balaa ban ke aaya to dr evil ko pakriye😆
Bye. If I can figure out how to go into hibernation mode!
Oh and btw agar koi interested hai to singing contest is taking wild card entries now, so if you missed the deadline before you can participate now😛
kal Jana 😔 please aj nhi you know why I m saying thisOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
What's with people deactivating and creating new IDs? Why waste your saalon ki mehnat?🤔
It's my turn to take a break now, and no I am not coming back with a new ID. Agar koi evil balaa ban ke aaya to dr evil ko pakriye😆
Bye. If I can figure out how to go into hibernation mode!
Oh and btw agar koi interested hai to singing contest is taking wild card entries now, so if you missed the deadline before you can participate now😛
kal Jana 😔 please aj nhi you know why I m saying this
Mujhe jaana hoga Aisha
Sirf teri thread ke liye ruki thi😭
waha DJ kon banega Meri party without DJ 😭😭😭😭
Hinnaaa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mera itna Pyara thread bana ke Chali gayi 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: infinity101
It's late at night and imma all alone watching "Krishna cottage", that's why messaging you all 😭Akela akela nai lagega 😆
That movie is pretty creepy ... not a good idea when you're home alone at night.😆
It's Pagli Havaana's birthday. Take few secs and come to wish her 😳
Here is the birthday thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5296575/happy-queen-havaana-day
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0