nhi mujhe nhi maloom tha 😕Originally posted by: hasini009
everyone knows, its just a leg pulling banter. semantic knows it all. he’s playing along 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nhi mujhe nhi maloom tha 😕Originally posted by: hasini009
everyone knows, its just a leg pulling banter. semantic knows it all. he’s playing along 😆
Originally posted by: XWCSSUMGJZA5BIKW
For what it’s worth, I always knew you were a man. I don’t know much but this much I knew
Waaaa, I was so sure he is a she! If am not wrong the previous username was gorgeous or grumpy cat...
Why can't a guy be gorgeous 😆Originally posted by: VintageWine
Waaaa, I was so sure he is a she! If am not wrong the previous username was gorgeous or grumpy cat...
Guys can you please vote for me in that singing competition
U can pm my name to koeli
I think a lot of them genuinely seem confused 😆Originally posted by: hasini009
everyone knows, its just a leg pulling banter. semantic knows it all. he’s playing along 😆
It's late at night and imma all alone watching "Krishna cottage", that's why messaging you all 😭Akela akela nai lagega 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Supari khala, pyaasa macchhar, ye sab kya hai 😆😆
Bollywood nahi koi horror forum pe aa Gaye aisa lagta hai 😆😆
Bas ab kya bataon, dr evil ne itne pyaar se mujhe supari khala ka naam diya, wo bechara kya jaane yahan chor bhatakte hain.
Originally posted by: infinity101
It's late at night and imma all alone watching "Krishna cottage", that's why messaging you all 😭Akela akela nai lagega 😆
I’m watching “Manifest” and I’m half awake half asleep 😆
You a late sleeper too? 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0