Jawan discussion thread ft. SRK, Sanya, Vijay. News page 1& 4

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Deepika is playing SRK's onscreen wife

https://twitter.com/Rahulrautwrites/status/1541710024757891078

continued this topic  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5243996 (moderators didnt reopen that for me)

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail

Ka Productions ke owner has become the Ka Meow queen from the PR queen it seems. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

MY guess, this will ghajini type movie where 1st heroine dies, generally they agree for cameo only if sympathy factor means one tear jerker death scene is there like srk in army ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why does Deepika keep aging herself by working with SRK? Literally no one wants to see them together 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tetul

Ka Productions ke owner has become the Ka Meow queen from the PR queen it seems. 

Third in a row, eh. I genuinely don't understand her film choices right now. This is some Katrina stuff. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why does Deepika keep aging herself by working with SRK? Literally no one wants to see them together 

But no one wants to see her just by herself too.....look at the opening Deepika gets with SRK.....HNY-42 cr....Chhapaak...life time <42 crores.....

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But no one wants to see her just by herself too.....look at the opening Deepika gets with SRK.....HNY-42 cr....Chhapaak...life time <42 crores.....

That's the reason SRK keeps running after her for roles and cameos. โค๏ธ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: semantic.error

That's the reason SRK keeps running after her for roles and cameos. โค๏ธ

I know......so funny na....jis movie mein Deepika is there for full 3 hours doesn't work and gets a 3 cr opening....but with SRK ...10 times more opening....kya baat hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

HNY wouldโ€™ve had that opening even if a plant was casted 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

I know......so funny na....jis movie mein Deepika is there for full 3 hours doesn't work and gets a 3 cr opening....but with SRK ...10 times more opening....kya baat hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, I wonder why a serious drama about an acid attack victim doesn't get the same opening as Masala films with item songs, with an audience that skews male. I can't think of a single logical reason ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Must be the same reason why all SRK films without Deepika have done so well in the last ten years. Oh wait ๐Ÿ˜†