Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Why don't parents pay for acting, dancing and diction classes? Meri beti actor banegi to class me bhejo, acting is not hereditary. 

IAS parents ka coaching ke liye fee dena = right

IAS parents ka connections use karna = Wrong

totally agree.. if they are serious about this profession .. join acting school.. these rich parents can for sure afford great acting schools, classical dancing etc . how many put genuine effort to this profession .. ? just look at the current crop of nepo kids ..

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Agreed....but what makes you think that the parents won't train their kids for running the business?? Even if they did not train their kids...it will make them stupid but not unethical is all that I am saying..

Maine nahi bola ki unethical hai, mai starting se bola ki agar parents want their kids to be actors they can train them for it. Acting is not hereditary people go to acting classes dance classes to improve their skills. Unko kuch sikhaye bina sirf connections ke base par kaam dilwana is wrong kyunki there are talented hardworking people jisko wo place mil sakta hai.

Audition hota hai na, kon sa nepo kid Audition se merit pe select hokar ata hai? They work as assistant directors in films to get acting job, koi sense hai? 

Arjun Kapoor was assistant director in Kal Ho Na Ho and some YRF projects, Varun was assistant director in My name is Khan, abhi Ibrahim Khan is assistant director for Rocky and Rani ki Prem Kahani 

Sara Ali Khan can go to Rohit shetty and beg for a film like Simba as her first film

Ye log ke pas kon sa money ki kami thi ki their parents didn't train them?

Abhi bollywood kisike baap ki dukan to hai nahi ki people won't complain about nepotism

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

totally agree.. if they are serious about this profession .. join acting school.. these rich parents can for sure afford great acting schools, classical dancing etc . how many put genuine effort to this profession .. ? just look at the current crop of nepo kids ..

Thank You

Merko laga ki kisi ko samajh nahi a raha

They have money and connections, Anupam Kher ke acting school me kuch seekhne bhejo agar connections use karna hi hai to

EXOL thumbnail

On topic I think Fahad Fazil is perfect example. He is son of famous malayalam director Fazil. Fazil is someone known for launching careers of mega stars of Malayalam  movies. He launched Fahad when he was just 19 ( a love story). The movie was super dud and both father son duo got lot of backlash. Fazil got so affected  he went abroad for his studies. During that time he watched Irrfan Khan movies which rekindled his desire for acting. So after 8 years break , he came fully prepared and got his second chance in an anthology movie but this time reaction was different coz he had actually honed his acting skills. About his debut film debacle, he says "dont blame my father, It was my mistake as I came into this profession without any preparation " .

I really admire him now for how he earned audience's respect by showing respect to the craft. It's not easy to comeback like that especially after such a long break. So, if one truly loves acting then show it and earn the respect.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like palak.. she’s hot and wet dreams type 

I saw the above comment in one of her posts .. and I kinda agree .. she has clicked with the tharki laundas it seems .. lmao

HearMeRoar thumbnail

On topic I think Fahad Fazil is perfect example. He is son of famous malayalam director Fazil. Fazil is someone known for launching careers of mega stars of Malayalam  movies. He launched Fahad when he was just 19 ( a love story). The movie was super dud and both father son duo got lot of backlash. Fazil got so affected  he went abroad for his studies. During that time he watched Irrfan Khan movies which rekindled his desire for acting. So after 8 years break , he came fully prepared and got his second chance in an anthology movie but this time reaction was different coz he had actually honed his acting skills. About his debut film debacle, he says "dont blame my father, It was my mistake as I came into this profession without any preparation " .

I really admire him now for how he earned audience's respect by showing respect to the craft. It's not easy to comeback like that especially after such a long break. So, if one truly loves acting then show it and earn the respect.

See the point is... 1) no one can dictate how the parent spends money on the adult child as long it's not illegal 2) audience still holds the ultimate power. 

People get irritated with BW because they're all Kareena types now. Thinking they're actually entitled not only to have that family/friend help but also to be the only ones around. Or at least that the outsiders have to pay homage to the insiders. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Parents will build wealth and then waste it all trying to make their kids happen. 

Example: I’m sure Anil Kapoor has lost lots of money trying to force his beta on us 

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

See the point is... 1) no one can dictate how the parent spends money on the adult child as long it's not illegal 2) audience still holds the ultimate power. 

People get irritated with BW because they're all Kareena types now. Thinking they're actually entitled not only to have that family/friend help but also to be the only ones around. Or at least that the outsiders have to pay homage to the insiders. 

1) ofc not, but if they truly want their kids to have a good career in this industry they should focus in right direction instead of easy way out which eventually hurts their kids only. Why does these kids  think my parents did all the hard work so I have the right to enter this industry without any prep ? I am questioning the thought process not that they can't enter...ofc they can hence  the reason we can only see nepo kids around us ..it's not a coincidence. or is it the parents who are not guiding them  properly after all they have much more experience...where does this nerve even come from to enter an industry without knowing ABCD of acting???...if this is not entitlement then I dont know what is...

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vcs17

this is a good point, I sometimes feel maybe some of these star kids would also have been happier doing something else instead of having this foisted on this, again all star parents may not be doing this but you defintely get the vibe from recent ones like movies are the only option

Doing what, I wonder?😆 They all seem dumb AF and don't seem to have studied beyond the 12th grade. Who on earth would employ these idiots? Movies are indeed the only option for these fame hungry nitwits😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

1) ofc not, but if they truly want their kids to have a good career in this industry they should focus in right direction instead of easy way out which eventually hurts their kids only. Why does these kids  think my parents did all the hard work so I have the right to enter this industry without any prep ? I am questioning the thought process not that they can't enter...ofc they can hence  the reason we can only see nepo kids around us ..it's not a coincidence. or is it the parents who are not guiding them  properly after all they have much more experience...where does this nerve even come from to enter an industry without knowing ABCD of acting???...if this is not entitlement then I dont know what is...

But that's the parents' stupidity in not helping them the right way. Stupidity is not unethical. It just is stupid. 

Children don't have the right to enter or succeed a sector because of parents. They do have the right to accept parents help without any qualms whatsoever. No one needs to apologize for it. Which is all I'm saying. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago