What has this forum become? Discussing farts with such detail.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
What has this forum become? Discussing farts with such detail.
Which one is your favourite fart?
Udhar perfumes discuss ho rae the aur idhar farts ki smell
Originally posted by: infinity101
Udhar perfumes discuss ho rae the aur idhar farts ki smell
I require an answer from you too. Which fart is your favourite? 💕
The one which is passed without producing any sound. I can't believe I am writing this, hate you FF 😡😭Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I require an answer from you too. Which fart is your favourite? 💕
Originally posted by: infinity101
The one which is passed without producing any sound. I can't believe I am writing this, hate you FF 😡😭
Those are the most deadliest and smelliest ones. Everytime there was an exam and the whole room was echoing with silence, the urge to pass wind would hit me. I couldn’t even focus on the exam because I was too busy trying to will it to go away. 😩
Originally posted by: infinity101
The one which is passed without producing any sound. I can't believe I am writing this, hate you FF 😡😭
That's me
Thank you for loving my silent bombs❤️
OMG..I read it is as Aish farting loudly..i thought what was that 😆
For you, yes . People surrounding you, No
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/choreographer-bosco-martis-shares-health-scare-as-he-remains-under-medical-observation_235191
...
20