Smtimes I wan 2 contrl but I dnt lik it but wen I fart loudly I feel gud......is it gud for body ??
Smtimes I wan 2 contrl but I dnt lik it but wen I fart loudly I feel gud......is it gud for body ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good for brain fo sho. You hear something funny, you laugh in your head, and laughter is good for your mental health. However it won't be fair of you if you don't share with others. So use loud speaker and make your neighbors also happy.
From the title, I clicked here expecting a video of Aishwarya Rai farting loudly lmao.
In this film I saw recently the lead character farted loudly when speaking to some investors lol
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Who rejected you?
In front of whom she/he farted loudly. Health was saved but love could not bear the test of farts😒😒
Good for you but not others in your vicinity
Idk. I never looked into and searched into it 🤔

Originally posted by: DushtKanya
From the title, I clicked here expecting a video of Aishwarya Rai farting loudly lmao.

Originally posted by: Mishal4Sumud
Smtimes I wan 2 contrl but I dnt lik it but wen I fart loudly I feel gud......is it gud for body ??
If that was the case then my husband would be the healthiest man on earth
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/choreographer-bosco-martis-shares-health-scare-as-he-remains-under-medical-observation_235191
...
20