Apnapan | Family - broken yet together?

Posted: 1 years ago

The latest promo showing the daughters' marriage. She taunts her mom saying you left dad and you're still not happy. I have some mixed reaction to this. 

Let's see how it unfolds. I'm also confused at the number of kids they have. The old photo showed three kids, promo mein 5 dikhte hai.. 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

The latest promo showing the daughters' marriage. She taunts her mom saying you left dad and you're still not happy. I have some mixed reaction to this. 

Let's see how it unfolds. I'm also confused at the number of kids they have. The old photo showed three kids, promo mein 5 dikhte hai.. 

This show gives me Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar vibes so strongly. I had loved Ronit Roy and Pallavi so much in the show. So I am kinda having mixed feelings about watching it or not. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

This show gives me Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar vibes so strongly. I had loved Ronit Roy and Pallavi so much in the show. So I am kinda having mixed feelings about watching it or not. 

I haven't watched that. I'll give it a try ๐Ÿ˜† a week or so 

I haven't watched that. I'll give it a try ๐Ÿ˜† a week or so 

It was a really good show about marital ego and how someone's past could become a basis of mistrust in a relationship. I loved it and Ronit-Pallavi's chemistry was pretty amazing too. One of those shows that I could definitely watch once again. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

It was a really good show about marital ego and how someone's past could become a basis of mistrust in a relationship. I loved it and Ronit-Pallavi's chemistry was pretty amazing too. One of those shows that I could definitely watch once again. 

Sounds good, I might watch a few scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Hi I am new in this forum...hope we will have our memorable  moments and discussions..

I was just waiting for this for many days...even I heard somewhere that these kids will be all adopted by nikhil and pallavi..lets see how it unfolds...

Waise cezanne sir and mam told that it will be way different and I really trust them..

Thanks..

Originally posted by Anuprerna_fan

Hi I am new in this forum...hope we will have our memorable  moments and discussions..

I was just waiting for this for many days...even I heard somewhere that these kids will be all adopted by nikhil and pallavi..lets see how it unfolds...

Waise cezanne sir and mam told that it will be way different and I really trust them..

Thanks..

Welcome dear! ๐Ÿค—Yes the show looks promising but the thing with SONY is they usually axe good shows to bring in new ones. Hopefully this one won't be like that ๐Ÿ˜†

Hoping for the best๐Ÿ˜ณ

What is the actual story? Is it about the parents or about the kids?

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

What is the actual story? Is it about the parents or about the kids?

Family ? Basically parents are separated, kids have their own problems and wishes. Promos se to itna hi pata chala. Shuru hoga to pata chalega ๐Ÿ˜†

Family ? Basically parents are separated, kids have their own problems and wishes. Promos se to itna hi pata chala. Shuru hoga to pata chalega ๐Ÿ˜†

Do we know who the daughter is paired with yet? As in the actor?

Keep me updated๐Ÿ˜†