Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

10Messi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Anuj insists that his wife carry the Kalash inside as the owner! Anupama has flashbacks of Vanraj kicking her out of 'HIS' house vs. here her husband making her front and center and owner of the home - quite moving parallels of her life! Vanraj is also thinking about the same - how he yelled at Anupama - that who will come to HIS house he will decide

Opinion: I feel they are showing the quiet, loving, supportive, kind observant demeanor of Anuj, he is not aggressive like Vanraj but all-knowing. He only speaks when absolutely necessary (He knows Anu can defend/take care of issues and shows his support) and they're also trying to show that he is ALWAYS by this wife's side no matter what (unlike Vanraj) in the entire episode she always looked at him and he was always there supporting her with his eyes or a reassuring touch. This gesture is so important in a relationship, something doesn't need to be said just expressed. 

I felt a much more balanced episode today - 

Anyways, let's see what the major/minor Kaands are in the next few weeks, it's slowly building. 

still is aurat ko unn shahs ki parhi hai!! bhae aesa bhi kiya obsession abuser aur uski maa ki family k sathπŸ˜•πŸ€”

10Messi thumbnail

πŸ€£πŸ˜†smiley37smiley36smiley37smiley36

i misss their reels kyu nahi post ka rha akanksha kuch bhi?πŸ˜”

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Am I missing the joke but was the lady doing the kettle weights was the another woman and he was distracted right?🀣

Hence the focus caption and hiding his face and the end of the reelπŸ˜†

Edited- Never mind saw the credit to other creator and it was intentional.

i was too busy taking a screenshot after every rep to know wtf was going on in that reel. πŸ€£ 

how are u fave, miss u girl!!!! β€οΈ

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

i was too busy taking a screenshot after every rep to know wtf was going on in that reel. πŸ€£ 

how are u fave, miss u girl!!!! β€οΈ

Honestly I was like what is going on here πŸ˜‰

Anyway messaged you on IG, its been a while. 

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

of course you would think that!!! miss. naughty!!