Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

They spent so much time decorating, they missed out on the romance.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She promised him romance for the coming night. Hope nothing else gets in the way.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

They spent so much time decorating, they missed out on the romance.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes they have spent so much time in decorating and they missing their time 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She promised him romance for the coming night. Hope nothing else gets in the way.

Hi Coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes now Ishani is promising him for romance let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

When they switched on the lights the temple appearing to be a golden heaven was nice.ishani saying that no other husband is after the wife in this extreme was sweet.ishveer conversation was romantic. I loved the last dialogues.nice to see ishani's pic.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both episodes are breathtaking, dear.

So many romantic moments between Ishveer

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When they switched on the lights the temple appearing to be a golden heaven was nice.ishani saying that no other husband is after the wife in this extreme was sweet.ishveer conversation was romantic. I loved the last dialogues.nice to see ishani's pic.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked their mandir decoration and ishani telling that no other husband will be after his wife to this extreme and ishveer conversation 

happy that you liked the last dialogue and ishani's pic 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Both episodes are breathtaking, dear.

So many romantic moments between Ishveer

Hi anaptiras

thanks for the comment

glad you liked both the episodes 

and romantic moments between Ishveer

keep reading 😉

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How do you do, Sakshi!!!!

Love the epislde a lot. Hope there won't be any disturbance for Ishveer upcoming romance

Waiting for the next.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 773

Ranveer and Ishani smiling to each other had so much of happiness in their faces. 

Ishani: Tk get ready

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay);Okay

Telling it Ranveer got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his dress and he entered the washroom. Ishani taking a deep breath got up from the bed and went to the door of the room and unlocked the door and started to walk out of the room. Ishani came to the hall were she saw Amba up to climb the stair case with Aarti thali in her hand. 

Ishani:Jai shree krishna Maa. 

Amba(showing the thali to Ishani):Take Aarti..

Ishani shook her head as okay to Amba and took Aarti  and gave a smile to Amba. 

Ishani:Maa Mandir light decorations are done. Let me go and start making sweets and afternoon let us start to decorate the Mandir with flowers. 

Amba: hmm Okay Ishani. 

Ishani started to walk towards the kitchen and saw Mala and gave a smile to her and she started to tell what all they are going to Prepare and both Mala and Ishani were starting to make Sweets. When it was exactly 10 o clock Ranveer came to the hall in a completely ready attire as RV and he came to the dinning table and sat in his chair for breakfast. 

Ranveer:(in a bit loud tone):Ishani...

Ishani hearing her name stopped the process of doing Ladoo and she washed her hands and came out of the Kitchen and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a smile and showed the plate in the table and with the same smile. 

Ranveer: Breakfast

Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay and she came near him and started to serve breakfast quickly and she saw Ranveer. 

Ishani:Have the breakfast and leave to office Ranveer.

Ranveer: Hmmm okay.

Ishani too shaking her head as okay and she moved inside the kitchen. Ranveer too finishing his breakfast and he started to move to his office. 

The day was moving so quickly were all were in their routine and the day came to its evening when it was exactly 7 o clock Ranveer was entering the house were the house was beautifully decorated and Pratik, Parul, sharman, Devarsh and Disha were dancing playing songs were elders too were chatting among themselves and was also watching the dance. Raagini was cutely talking to her Dadi in her child language were Ranveer had a smile in his lips seeing Raagini's cute antics. Ranveer saw the Mandir were Raju Bhaiya was decorating the Mandir with flowers and was fixing the garlands around the Mandir. Ranveer's eye then came towards Lord krishna were Ishani was cutely wiping Lord Krishna with a cloth were a smile came in his lips seeing Ishani were he saw whether anyone is seeing him were no one was in a mood to recognize him. Ranveer cutely came to Ishani and stood behind her silently were in a bit low tone. 

Ranveer: Ishani 

Ishani(hearing her name bit turned and saw behind her and finding Ranveer and with a smile):Ranveer tum aagai

Ranveer: Haan came back to home. Is all your work over or should I do anything for you? 

Ishani: arrey nahi Ranveer almost all the work are done. If I finish cleaning krishna means everything is done. 

Ranveer: mmm k(he was smiling to her).

Ishani(cleaning Krishna idol and seeing Ranveer):why are you smiling? 

Ranveer:smile is coming for me so I am smiling. 

Ishani(seeing his smile and with a cute smile in her lips and seeing Ranveer): Pagal. 

Ranveer; Haan pagal on you. 

Ishani gave a cute smile to him. 

Ranveer: tk having a small work in study room let me first go and fresh up myself and go and finish my work in study room okay. 

Ishani: hmmm okay.

Ranveer started to walk to the stairs and he got up in the stairs and he came to the corridor and entered the room. In the next 15 minutes Ranveer came out of the room in his night pant and night t-shirt and he walked towards the study room. He entered the study room and he started to do his work. 

Ishani after cleaning krishna's idol came towards Amba, Baa and others who were dancing. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani and with a smile showed her hands open);Mama..

Ishani(with smile took Raagini in her hands from Amba and gave a smile to Amba):Maa everything is done. 

Amba: hmm tk Ishani..then Ranveer..

Ishani: Maa he came he said he has some work in study room so he will be in study room only. 

Amba: hmm tk tk .

Baa:Ishani you have said for Drums people know?

Ishani: Haan Baa yesterday itself I have told for Drums People they will come tomorrow evening. 

Baa; Tk tk ..

This conversation was heard clearly by Disha who was dancing with all. 

Disha(in thoughts);Drums people..Tomorrow during this Pooja itself some how Ranveer should get injected. after that means we won't get the chance. 

Thinking it she walked and went to the table in which her phone was and she took her phone and saw everyone were all were happy in dancing and chatting no one was in mood to notice her were she walked with the phone to some distance and making sure no one is around her and then she dialed to Nirbhay's mother. 

Nirbhay's mother(picking the call):haan tell me Disha. 

Disha(in low tone):Tomorrow can you make anyone of your henchmen who can do the injection to come as Drums man. 

Nirbhay's mother: (thinking it):mmm that I can do. 

Disha: Tomorrow there is a Pooja in our home. They have ordered for Drums people in that drums people your Drum person should also enter and he should have a chloroform handy and with that he should make Ranveer to faint. In that small gap all will be around Ranveer in that time He should inject the injection on Ranveer. 

Nirbhay's mother: Hmm for this a trained henchmen is needed I have a person who is very expect in doing these things. Let me arrange it and send him. At what time Pooja is going to happen in RV mansion. 

Disha: Tomorrow evening 6 o clock. 

Nirbhay's mother: Arrangements will be done. 

Disha; Okay..

Disha cutting the call had a cunning smile were with the same smile she walked and came to the table and kept the phone and she joined in the dance again. 

It was exactly 9 o clock were all were having their dinner happily in the dinning table were Ranveer too was having his dinner were Ishani was feeding Raagini who was sitting in the table. Ranveer seeing all and then seeing Ishani gave a wink were Ishani gave a cute smile to him. All were starting to finish their dinner and were retiring back to their room one by one. Pratik after washing his hands and coming to Ishani. 

Pratik; Ishani you didn't do the dance practice with us. 

Ishani(feeding the last mouth of food to Raagini and seeing Pratik):Pratik no problem I have seen all the steps you all were practicing I can dance along with you tomorrow. 

Pratik; Pacca

Ishani: Haan pacca. 

Pratik giving a smile to Ishani and was moving from there were Ranveer too was smiling hearing their conversation and finishing his dinner he went and washed his hands and started to move towards their room. 

Amba(seeing Raagini finished her dinner and seeing Ishani):let me wash her mouth and take her to our room Ishani. 

Ishani: Haan Maa but I need to change her to night dress. 

Amba: tk let me wash her mouth and bring her you have your dinner and you change her and give her to me let me take her okay. 

Ishani: hmm tk Maa 

Amba took Raagini to the washbasin and washed her mouth well and then again brought her back to the dinning table and made her sit in the dinning table and started to give water to her were Raagini was cutely drinking the water from the tumbler. Ishani started to have her dinner. 

Ranveer(after entering the room his hands were searching his pocket for his phone were not finding his phone in the pocket to himself):Arrey kept my phone in dinning table itself it seems. Tk fine let me go and take it. (telling it to himself he started to walk from their room).

Raagini was playing with the designs of Amba's saree were Amba seeing Ishani. 

Amba: Ishani..

Ishani(smiling seeing the way Raagini is playing with Amba's saree):Haan maa. 

Amba: Tomorrow pooja is there know?

Ishani: haan Maa that is what we made all the arrangements know?

Ranveer came down in the stairs and was coming towards the dinning table were he was able to see the back of Ishani and Amba and Raagini sitting in the table who was hided for him by Amba. With a smile Ranveer was about to walk were before he could keep the next step. 

Amba: Ishani tomorrow you do the Pooja. we should be very clean and tidy for doing the Pooja. so today keep Ranveer away from you. 

Ranveer hearing it he immediately stood behind the pillar and started to listen what they are talking. 

Ishani(hearing what Amba said and thought about what she said to Ranveer today morning and then seeing Amba): Maa you will only do the Pooja know what is my need in doing the Pooja. 

Amba(with a smile): For the happiness of you and Ranveer. you both should live happily for the complete life. you itself do the Pooja for Ranveer's long life. Until doing the pooja we should be clean and tidy know that is why I am telling. 

Ranveer hearing it he started to walk slowly from there and he went to the stairs and he started to get in the corridor and he walked and reached the room. 

Ishani(bit having a thinking face and then getting a idea): Maa actually for now the person who has to do the Pooja is parul only. Her baby need to come to the world with full health and should smile for his/her complete life know? Let this Pooja help Parul Maa.

Amba: (hearing what Ishani said and thinking about Parul and in a normal tone):Haan Ishani I forgot this itself. parul is in her 7th month and yes we need to do the Pooja for the baby in her womb. 

Ishani(keeping her left hand in Amba's hand and with a smile): hmm let Parul do the Pooja and let me fast tomorrow for Ranveer's health and happiness okay. After the Pooja is over let me have my dinner okay. 

Amba: (with a smile): you have so much care towards Ranveer Ishani. 

Ishani smiled to Amba and finished her dinner were she washed her hands and came to Amba and got Raagini from her and seeing Amba. 

Ishani: Maa you go to your room let me make Raagini change and bring her to your room Maa. 

Amba; haan tk Ishani tomorrow you need to wake up soon so let Raagini sleep in our room itself her sleep also won't get disturbed in the morning know. 

Ishani: haan let me bring her maa.

Telling it Ishani having Raagini in her hand was about to walk were in the dinning table were Ranveer was having his dinner she saw Ranveer's phone were Ishani with a smile took Ranveer's phone in her hand and started to walk towards the stairs she got in the stairs and she came to the corridor and was walking in the corridor. 

Ishani(in thoughts):Some how I managed and diverted the pooja towards Parul or else again I should have kept Ranveer away from me today. After this If I make Ranveer to control means he will turn to be angry man only. (with a smile to herself in thoughts):And today I myself is not in a mood to be away from Ranveer.Today I need to stay close to my Ranveer. 

Ranveer(thinking about what Amba said to Ishani and to himself): Maa wants  Ishani to do the Pooja tomorrow and she is wanting Ishani to be clean and tidy. For Maa's wish at least today let me stay away from Ishani. 

Screen splits on Ranveer's confirmed face and Ishani's smiling face. 

To be continued 😉

Regards

Sakshi ❤️

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago