All those who are condemning my GIFs these days… 😡
I’m going to post 3 GIFs per post as a revenge… 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All those who are condemning my GIFs these days… 😡
I’m going to post 3 GIFs per post as a revenge… 😈
Originally posted by: TheMinion
All those who are condemning my GIFs these days… 😡
I’m going to post 3 GIFs per post as a revenge… 😈
Sir I boycott you 🥰
Where do you post these infamous GIFs though. I have never even really seen them 😆Originally posted by: TheMinion
All those who are condemning my GIFs these days… 😡
I’m going to post 3 GIFs per post as a revenge… 😈
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Where do you post these infamous GIFs though. I have never even really seen them 😆
You’ve just entered the list of “my favorite members” ❤️
Have you blocked me yet? 😎
I cringe when I read my own posts 😰
Originally posted by: teri_Sanem
I cringe when I read my own posts 😰
same with me 😞
Good you reminded me. Friday night, blocking session ho jaye.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
1.4k