😆ek ha
Par
Main nahi batauga
😆ek ha
Par
Main nahi batauga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not Desi-Adonis-Sonu already entering their flop thread era 😲
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Not Desi-Adonis-Sonu already entering their flop thread era 😲
They are like Akshay. Make 20 threads, 1 or 2 will be hit ðŸ˜
biggest chindi 🌟 ever🤣
MDNA/Gaurav and Mugda for sure. 🤢
Kids these day just don't know the struggle of making a hit thread. Back in my day, some people were straight up inventing chronic illnesses 😆
Are you thinking what I am thinking 😲Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
MDNA/Gaurav and Mugda for sure. 🤢
The one who shall not be named.
It’s not me right ? (I’m having palpitations here) 😆
Funniest thread wale saare answers copy paste kar lo.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
1.4k