Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Can we have badges for completed stories posted in the FF section? It will encourage more authors to post on the FF section and use the amazing features it provides. 😊

Wont that encourage members to spam instead of posting quality stories?

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Wont that encourage members to spam instead of posting quality stories?

I need no encouragement, but thanks for the reminder. I had marked two of my stories Complete so that they would be eligible for the Readers' Choice Awards, but my readers want me to continue them, so I'll switch them back to Ongoing. Even if it costs me a badge, so what?

SoniRita thumbnail

Peace Lover

Originally posted by: vijay

Currently there are only one way to retrieve forgotten password and that is through email.

In order to give more option to retrieve forgotten password we would add few more options to reset account password:

a) Enable SMS option.

b) Alternate Email Option

c) Add 2 Security Questions which only the user knows.

This should reduce user accounts getting abandoned due to forgot password / email.

I would say MFA or security questions. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Currently there are only one way to retrieve forgotten password and that is through email.

In order to give more option to retrieve forgotten password we would add few more options to reset account password:

a) Enable SMS option.

b) Alternate Email Option

c) Add 2 Security Questions which only the user knows.

This should reduce user accounts getting abandoned due to forgot password / email.

Thank you so much .. this is very much needed … Users have more options now in case they forget password .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

In the current system once the post is made we cannot tag any user while editing the post.

This was done so that people cannot add / remove users once tagged as we cannot remove the notifications once sent. 

However there are times when we are posting and we may have forgotten to use the tag user feature. 

So to solve that we would allow user to add tags in edit post if there are no tagged user in that post.

Thank you that is helpful. I forget 2 times out of 10. Then I have to quote and retag. 🤣

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

So to solve that we would allow user to add tags in edit post if there are no tagged user in that post.

I appreciate this. Whenever I add tags and then decide to save the draft, the tags disappear. You can imagine that when I've finished editing and I'm finally ready to share a fan fiction chapter, it's easy to forget that the tags are no longer there. So, it will be really useful to edit-and-tag those posts.

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

please add more text colors

please allow us to use more signature in our sig box and remove height restrictions. also instead of circle still image profile pic please allow gif images like before 

Koeli thumbnail

In order to incentivise users to share their opinion via comments on FanFictions / Articles / Videos / Photos / Quiz etc. we would be making the following changes:

a) Show Comment Count similar to how we show Post Count.

b) Group Promotion will now be combined with Post + Comments. Basically it means that whether you comment or make a post it will be counted towards group promotion.

c) We will show the comment count on user profile page also.

d) In badges page we will highlight how many comments required to reach the next badge level.

This is a great idea... <3

Armu4eva thumbnail

In order to incentivise users to share their opinion via comments on FanFictions / Articles / Videos / Photos / Quiz etc. we would be making the following changes:

b) Group Promotion will now be combined with Post + Comments. Basically it means that whether you comment or make a post it will be counted towards group promotion.

d) In badges page we will highlight how many comments required to reach the next badge level.

This is very nice 👍🏼

priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

please do such incentives like these for A&S forum