How does one cook khichri in 5 minutes?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
How does one cook khichri in 5 minutes?
Originally posted by: -MOTHER-
How does one cook khichri in 5 minutes?
Is sawaal ka jawaab janne ke liye dekhte rahiye..
Phir bhi beti..
Phir bhi maaaa...
AnupaMAA....
Originally posted by: strancho
Is sawaal ka jawaab janne ke liye dekhte rahiye..
Phir bhi beti..
Phir bhi maaaa...
AnupaMAA....
Yes this is the only reason I watch Anupama now.
totes agree. However, pls don’t forget that my namesake introduced this prop drama and vamps 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Lol thanks ektu, that was hilarious!
My namesake is way better than your namesake 🤣
But yes, only if Ketaki took these reviews/opinions seriously!!
What a beautiful char AK was when he was introduced. Developed with so much care that every intricate detail of the char was applauded. The actor added a ring of reality to the fictional char, was a breath of fresh air in the middle of so much of toxicity.
Like it has been said millions of times by everyone here, his char has taken a sharp nosedive into bottomless pit. I see no hope for recovery. Sad, sad sad!! 💔🥺
Originally posted by: -MOTHER-
How does one cook khichri in 5 minutes?
The makers should be intrograted by Vinny in a court room
After magic grits, we have magic khichdi, where laws of physics cease existing on Anupama's stove
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
🤣
holier than thou .... you could have also added hamare hindustan, hindustani dil.......😆
Lol, don't get me started on that, we're all emotional fools if we live in this country according to them!
But my namesake is really better than ekta's 😂🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
What a beautiful char AK was when he was introduced. Developed with so much care that every intricate detail of the char was applauded. The actor added a ring of reality to the fictional char, was a breath of fresh air in the middle of so much of toxicity.
Like it has been said millions of times by everyone here, his char has taken a sharp nosedive into bottomless pit. I see no hope for recovery. Sad, sad sad!! 💔🥺
Yep, the only thing OG didn't mess up. I hated the OG when I watched it, it had some ridiculous plots but Anuj was just awesome. I hoped the same here. With that hope I started watching but his character would never return to the top of Burj Khalifa. Max to max koi 5th floor ki building 💔
Originally posted by: strancho
Yep, the only thing OG didn't mess up. I hated the OG when I watched it, it had some ridiculous plots but Anuj was just awesome. I hoped the same here. With that hope I started watching but his character would never return to the top of Burj Khalifa. Max to max koi 5th floor ki building 💔
which 5th floor? It has gone down to basement. Now, enroute to pataal lok!🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
which 5th floor? It has gone down to basement. Now, enroute to pataal lok!🤣
I really wish paatal lok me rehta.. we need to name a new place..AnujLok. 5th floor Matlab.. kabhi kabhi they will let him climb and then push him from there. His Character has died so many deaths till now.
Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
6